Update 1.13 Patch Notes

This is a perfect form of Redemption Perblue! Nice job!

Cheer Counter

Kim has been forgotten! (-3)
Gonzo, Yzma and Madam Mim are creative and balanced (+5)
Hook is coming soon! (+1)
Gonzo is a Contest/Crate reward (-2)
Yzma is sign in! (+3)

Thanks for the Jafar Rework! (+2)

Mama bots will now be pumpkins you know why? They Squash (Joke) (+1)

Guild Aid… I don’t know (-0.5)

Creative, yet Confusing Crates… (-0.5)
But I know they are for Narrowing down the hero you want! Yay! (+1)

Caps will soon hit the roof! (-1)

300,000 XP? Sign me up! (+1)
Unsellable. Why? (-1)

Perblue is a bunch of exterminators (Joke #2) (+5)

The troublesome trio is now a P2P reward (-1)
Peter is back! (+1)
Queen Of Hearts is back! (+1)
Our sweet little Nutmeg is back! (3 of Joke) (+1)
Simba and Nala and Timon and Pumbaa are in shops (+3)

A “chance” to delay (-0.5)

Cheer Count: +15.5

CABFC241-03DD-4B1C-B0C3-F74D02119FF6

8 Likes

I actually am looking forward to this one. Thanks

Is the red skill display bug going to be fixed?

jafar~~:cry::sob::sob::sob:

I am ecstatic for this wicked update!
The role of the “Tactician” is what I’m looking forward to be, since I usually handle attack spots in Guild War for my guild. Also, I’m glad that the Jafar balancing is finally gonna happen. Thank you. In other words, looking forward to Captain Hook and the others that lurk in the shadows that will appear soon in DHBM!:smiley:

6 Likes

Gothel: The mother
Yzma: the Elder
Shere Khan: the Predator
Prince John: The baby

Don’t forget before Leroy & Stitch, Gantu: The stupidhead

But now Gantu is good.

1 Like

Finally a update that i feel like a relief to most players. Now if you can do some improvement for help the Heroes to level his Rarity at least 3 or 4 levels behind the max one. That will make my jump from my seat like crazy.

The guild help is good hope to see it expanded to a “ask for help” to craft a orange badge or a purple one for a heroe left behind. Or something else.

1 Like

If they add him, he will be hero or villain? He will be friendly with stich or not? I can’t remember the timeline that Stich comes in this game.

2 Likes

This update is absolutely awesome probably the best update since The baymax update!

2 Likes

Lilo And Stitch update probably will come when Live action movie comes @TherMasterStitch

Would we be able to donate or trade some stamina or friendship stamina? Please do cause some ppl are on max level and have a lot of stamina to share @Polaris

1 Like

Ysma yay wonder when we are going to get her. :thinking:

This would be awesome

This was an unexpected game update. It is also my birthday, too!
Thanks for this great update! Can’t wait to see new villains!

12 Likes

Can we add a sort by name for hero’s please

So will the original batch of heroes that got their Red skills be getting proper names and portraits for their new skills too?

Ooh! Yzma!!!

and two other characters eho I am barely familiar with…

But mainly,

Yzma!!! Yay!!! :grin:

1 Like

Looks like Yzma is a cool addition to the group!

:white_medium_small_square: I wanna see how the Guild Aid will turn out. I was expecting for a Guild Shop but… yeah, I think it’s fine.
:white_medium_small_square: I’m certain that you may still not get the hero chips that you need unless Perblue increases the hero’s pull chance in a limited time (maybe once a week?). For example, all heroes have a 5% chance of getting pulled from the crate, and one of them will have a 10% of getting pulled from the crate for 1 week. And please, New Crates should only have hero chips, those added stuff will only make the pull more unobtainable.
:white_medium_small_square: The Tactician role will be effective if there’s something that only he can do. If all of those can also be done by the Champions and Officers, then that’s pretty useless in my opinion.
:white_medium_small_square: The Jafar nerf is a good change! But it’s better if the amount of decrease on his Whirling Dervish is also stated in the patch notes. For me, it looks like they’re just transferring the decreased amount to his other skills, so it’s not really a nerf.

Anyways, I like this update because there are a lot of contents that F2Ps can enjoy. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Want to say thanks for also putting an older hero in a shop (Maui). Obviously it’s nice to have newer hero’s in the shop but I started this game a few months after release so a lot of the older heroes are actually the ones I don’t have maxed.

In general the patch looks great. I still think we need more free stamina. The 60 Stam 3 times a day is severely outdated, even with the guild perk to make it 120.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney