Update 1.14.2 Known Issues

Megavolt looks bigger than DarkWing while crouching for some reason…
Also Gizmoduck looks small compared to the other ducks

6 Likes

Really… Is that all you have to complain about… size… apparently size doesn’t matter :thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

Yes because the only other problem I had was the chat

2 Likes

I’ve got another one: the list of daily quests keep resetting to the top after a couple seconds, right about the same time the animation for the big battery thing at the top resets. Holding down in the list doesnt stop the reset.

It’s very annoying when trying to scroll down the lists of items yet to be completed…

5 Likes

I don’t think size doesn’t matter😕
I think some characters need resizing

3 Likes

This is true, I’ve noticed it too - the chat button is a bit buggy and unresponsive to taps. Android Pie here

2 Likes

I have noticed that whenever I type and then stop typing for a bit, the cursor would go to the beginning of the chat. I tried to place the cursor onto the most recent words and the cursor would just fly back to the starting point.

This has been happening for a while now

2 Likes

Hope it will be fixed, if I write some bugs here.

Scrooge

• Basic damage doesn’t drop any coins if he kills enemy
  • Amount of dropped coins from [Flying Fortune] is much smaller, if this kills enemies

Huey, Dewey, & Louie

• [Red skill] Enemies with higher level doesn’t receive basic damage and armor reduction, nowhere is said that skill will fail against enemies with higher level
  • Sometimes, even when enemy is on bear trap it doesn’t trigger
  • Nowhere is also mentioned cap of bear traps, but only six can be once on battlefield, this cap should be acutally removed, this making trio weak
  • [Dematerializer] often deals very low damage (traps from green skill have lower numbers but deal bigger damage on same enemies)

Fight against Brute on Super Hard heist. 22k CRIT damage, really? and no, this didn’t kill Brute.

• More like suggestion but… as shown on screen above, enemies easily miss traps, traps should be bigger

Donald Duck

• Oh well, his damage from both skills is also really low, hero refresh for new hero :thinking:
4 Likes

I have noticed that too. His basic attack is pretty good, but his skills, especially the white one, are much worse than old damage dealers’, such as Jessie, Zurg or Nick. He pales compared to Megavolt’s tremendous damage output.

4 Likes

About the bar that raises the level of heroes and skills. There is a bug when leveling up two or more values. Also, even if you want to raise only one level, it is cumbersome to use the bar.

3 Likes

Repeat message when raiding with stamina. Goes through the raid but doesn’t give the rewards.

2 Likes

Lol. The fact that some players think characters need to be resized is OCD to the extreme. That visual is soooo minor.

3 Likes

There was this improvement

• Added a red dot on the Guild Aid icon within the Guild Page when there are requests for help that you can contribute to.

But please add red dot over Guid icon on main screen too. It would be logical and consistent with indication about time to checkin and post mercenaries.

3 Likes

When is the dark mode issue being fixed?

2 Likes

I second the chat issue when typing or trying to go back and edit a word, the cursor reverts to the beginning of the line and can’t be moved back to another position.

Also the daily quest screen keeps popping back to the top of the list every few seconds and it can be quite a challenge to see what quests you still have to complete at the bottom of the list.

4 Likes

The new skill increase interface is horrible! Instead of easily tapping a + button, we now have to tap that button, use a slider, AND hit a final button to authorize it. Bring back the old “tap + once for each level”

10 Likes

This is happening to me too! Yesterday, my game was ok, no bugs (well, only the Genie bug, when he use his green skill the enemy is disapearing instead of turning in a object, but It only happens few times) but today, i got this one and the HDL freezes skate skill :confused:

2 Likes

Fast forward button missing in heist battles?

2 Likes

I think in terms of the new level UI situation it could be an idea that the new UI comes up if you press in for few seconds, while the old click method is the normal quick click method like if you only need 1 level.

I think this should fix the situation somewhat at least :-).

2 Likes

How are we supposed to kill such a lineup in cw hard???

That lineup cant be defeated. I thought cw enemies arent nomore pulled from arena challenger top 20 teams???

What is wrong with this algorithm you are using?

Its even not better at normal difficulty, sometimes its impossible whereas super hard can be done easily in comparison…
@Polaris please look into it.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney