Update 1.14.2 Known Issues

I have noticed that too. His basic attack is pretty good, but his skills, especially the white one, are much worse than old damage dealers’, such as Jessie, Zurg or Nick. He pales compared to Megavolt’s tremendous damage output.

4 Likes

About the bar that raises the level of heroes and skills. There is a bug when leveling up two or more values. Also, even if you want to raise only one level, it is cumbersome to use the bar.

3 Likes

Repeat message when raiding with stamina. Goes through the raid but doesn’t give the rewards.

2 Likes

Lol. The fact that some players think characters need to be resized is OCD to the extreme. That visual is soooo minor.

3 Likes

There was this improvement

• Added a red dot on the Guild Aid icon within the Guild Page when there are requests for help that you can contribute to.

But please add red dot over Guid icon on main screen too. It would be logical and consistent with indication about time to checkin and post mercenaries.

3 Likes

When is the dark mode issue being fixed?

2 Likes

I second the chat issue when typing or trying to go back and edit a word, the cursor reverts to the beginning of the line and can’t be moved back to another position.

Also the daily quest screen keeps popping back to the top of the list every few seconds and it can be quite a challenge to see what quests you still have to complete at the bottom of the list.

4 Likes

The new skill increase interface is horrible! Instead of easily tapping a + button, we now have to tap that button, use a slider, AND hit a final button to authorize it. Bring back the old “tap + once for each level”

10 Likes

This is happening to me too! Yesterday, my game was ok, no bugs (well, only the Genie bug, when he use his green skill the enemy is disapearing instead of turning in a object, but It only happens few times) but today, i got this one and the HDL freezes skate skill :confused:

2 Likes

Fast forward button missing in heist battles?

2 Likes

I think in terms of the new level UI situation it could be an idea that the new UI comes up if you press in for few seconds, while the old click method is the normal quick click method like if you only need 1 level.

I think this should fix the situation somewhat at least :-).

2 Likes

How are we supposed to kill such a lineup in cw hard???

That lineup cant be defeated. I thought cw enemies arent nomore pulled from arena challenger top 20 teams???

What is wrong with this algorithm you are using?

Its even not better at normal difficulty, sometimes its impossible whereas super hard can be done easily in comparison…
@Polaris please look into it.

4 Likes

The same thing happened to me right now

2 Likes

AGREE THAT THE NEW SKILLS SYSTEM IS BAD. I tried to upgrade my new Randall’s skills, but it keeps jumping up to WAY more than I wanted, as seen here.

6 Likes

Yep, this is totally broken. I tried to raise the skill level by 23 but ended up by 78.

I also tried doing it slowly, but its just the same.
Sometimes its multiplied by 2, and sometimes its even worst.

Please fix this and do give us some compensations.

13 Likes

Adding on to the huge skill points mess up: even when you’re being extra careful in making sure you don’t actually consume skill point refreshes, the game always assumes reaching 0 skill points warrants consuming a refresh.

So realistically speaking we can only go down to 1 skill point minimum to not use the refresh - that’s a net effect of reducing your skill point pool by 1.

How the heck could this have been conceived as a brilliant idea? Plus the fact that we have to add skill points regularly in the day because of the arbitrary restriction on skill point allocation over waiting for a quick but annoying refresh time - this is asking for accidents to happen on a regular basis!

3 Likes

Skill points slider robs extra coins from players. When spending 1 mil upgrading skills with slider it takes way more than that.

3 Likes

Quest menu continues to jump back to the top. Please fix this

3 Likes

A guy in my guild was very upset because of this. He spended 2 refreshs that he didn’t want to use :confused:

3 Likes

I agree. This problem had cost me millions today alone and has used up at least 10 skill point refreshes that I didn’t want to use. I then couldn’t use those skill points because it had robbed me of my last 2 mill.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney