Update 1.14.2 Known Issues

ok polaris thanks for the update! is everything fix?

We’re working on a server update that will fix the skill point consumable issue. After that we’ll be able to return to players any items that were lost.

2 Likes

It’s worse than it was before… palms face :confused:

1 Like

Its is cant get past 40

My levels reset and I can not start the game at all!!!:rage:

Some servers were set back to level 1. We’re working to fix this - no progress on your account is lost!

4 Likes

Slider also still not fixed

It did set back the progress I made on Donald. 20000 in power back to 14000. But no refund in money

Ok thanks Polaris just thought that the game was over for a second!!:grin:
Edited: it has been fixed!!

1 Like

And we are back! And my donald is back to nornal too!

2 Likes

The server levels should be returned to normal now. Had a small settings issue that was an easy fix!

6 Likes

No tengo mis consumibles. Por FAVOR tenía 60 sólo me quedan 5 y no puedo subir a nadie . Lo mismo me pasa con las incursiones . Es sólo un problema mio?

1 Like

A bunch of my unlocked friend campaigns (that I was already working on btw) have disappeared and I get messages like this on them…

1 Like

Only 5 out of around 40 unlocked friends campaigns are working. This has been since the update. Is anyone else having this issue?

I USED 6 of the skill point resets and I wasted them! User (William King)

Having problems with the restore as well, Donald ducks friendship battles have disappeared, though are available in the missions. Frustrating only a few battles from getting the Anger badge but can’t get to the battles.

I just bought the deal yesterday with100 skill ticket, and this game used 67 ticket from me without build any skill. Until today still NO ITEM RETURN ME!

Skill leveling up is still an adventure. Just going level by level, sometimes it goes up, sometimes it goes up and jumps right back down. Sometimes the gold is refunded right away and sometimes not.
It’s really adding a new struggle to the game that is just not needed, nor asked for. The old way of leveling up skills was fine. Yeah, you had to click a button a few times to get to the level you wanted, but at least it worked correctly. This is a complete and utter fail.

3 Likes

It’s still doing it, even when I try only increasing one skill at a time…it reads, like 70, then immediately drops back to 69…very frustrated and unhappy …

I don’t know if this is the right place, but i found some missing translations in some “disk talk”. I play this game in Portuguese, so all the game dialogues are in Portuguese as well, but in Scrooge, Donald and Hook disks, the “disk talk” is in English. I don’t if It happenned because of a bug or anything else :thinking:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney