Update 1.14.2 Known Issues

Having problems with the restore as well, Donald ducks friendship battles have disappeared, though are available in the missions. Frustrating only a few battles from getting the Anger badge but can’t get to the battles.

I just bought the deal yesterday with100 skill ticket, and this game used 67 ticket from me without build any skill. Until today still NO ITEM RETURN ME!

Skill leveling up is still an adventure. Just going level by level, sometimes it goes up, sometimes it goes up and jumps right back down. Sometimes the gold is refunded right away and sometimes not.
It’s really adding a new struggle to the game that is just not needed, nor asked for. The old way of leveling up skills was fine. Yeah, you had to click a button a few times to get to the level you wanted, but at least it worked correctly. This is a complete and utter fail.

3 Likes

It’s still doing it, even when I try only increasing one skill at a time…it reads, like 70, then immediately drops back to 69…very frustrated and unhappy …

I don’t know if this is the right place, but i found some missing translations in some “disk talk”. I play this game in Portuguese, so all the game dialogues are in Portuguese as well, but in Scrooge, Donald and Hook disks, the “disk talk” is in English. I don’t if It happenned because of a bug or anything else :thinking:

1 Like

I’m sending out the skill point consumables that were lost due to the slider. They should be appearing in mailboxes within the next 30 minutes.

I have asked the team to take a look at the friendship issues first thing in the morning. This is likely caused by the team level issue that happened immediately after the update and we should be able to fix this quickly. I’ll update you tomorrow when we’re all in the office again.

I know the skill point slider has been a challenge for everyone. We won’t be able to do a complete fix for it until the next client update. For now though, nothing should be lost when it reverts, and it shouldn’t double your skill level ups. When you level up skills, be sure that you are deliberate and short when you tap the green button - that should help avoid the resync issue.

2 Likes

For people with the friendship campaign issue - does restarting the game fix it?

@Polaris is this issue only on Android?

No, it’s not device specific. I’m pretty sure it’s related to the server team levels being set to 1. In the past when we’ve had that error message “complete chapter 0” it’s resolved by restarting the game. Just want to know if that works here or not.

Oh. Because I am using iOS and I don’t have the issue.

What about the friendship level requirements being reset to be unlocked at level 1? If this issue is fixed, will players lose access tp the friendships?

@Polaris?

It wasn’t all the servers, It was 9-12, 15 and 17 that were affected. Progress on the friendships is still there, players just can’t access it when this happens. When it’s fixed, they’ll be returned to where they were before.

Did we need to do anything special to report lost points or contacting support good enough?

We did a database query to find everyone who lost skill point items and send them a mail message. If you think you’re missing items and didn’t get a mail, a message to support explaining that would be a good idea. They can check the logs and verify.

Ok I sent a message, but no response. Also no mail message

Someone will get back to you tomorrow. Our office is closed right now and there aren’t any agent working at the moment.

If you talk about the translation issue is still there and also affect the update mission story.

No doesn’t help, Shut the game down and restarted and I’m using an iOS device.

I got my team level back. But the double rewards in Trials and Ports for the Appreciation Week is gone.

Maybe they dont appreciate all the abuse you lot threw at them :thinking:

1 Like

Trials and Ports are back to default when it says player appreciation week will still end in one day and 20 hours!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney