Update 1.14.2 Known Issues

Daily quest doesn’t SOMETIMES resets back to beginning. Does it all the time and impossible to look at quests

3 Likes

Has anyone else had an issue with the skill level purchase thing? I pressed +3 levels and it went up 9 levels… kind of annoying because I try to keep my characters at the same levels. If I raise the bar more than +1, it adds the wrong amount of levels.

Is this a glitch or do I just not know how to use the new level thing? Lol.

5 Likes

It’s a glitch…
But why do ppl just want to upgrade the skills a few levels? :thinking:

1 Like

Bug. It isn’t a performance issue

Who wants to upgrade to the max when you are on a tight budget?

6 Likes

It happens to me too. It hasn’t been too annoying for now, but it should really be fixed

2 Likes

For me it’s because I raise my levels equally for each character. So they all have the same skill levels.

When it upgrades triple the amount I ask for, my roster becomes unbalanced because one has upgraded more quickly than I wanted them to.

2 Likes

This coin/skill slider bug wrecked my gold haul and skill point resets. I tried raising the skills of some of my weaker level heroes and now I’m stuck with maxed out white skills and barely any gold left… so my stronger heroes are gonna lag behind in the campaign and arena/war/etc.

Honestly, I did not mind just tapping the + skill button multiple times. Really hoping this gets fixed quick and some compensation.

5 Likes

Because we don’t have just one hero to upgrade. You need to have 3 teams, at least, for invasion and for coliseum. If you spend all your points in one hero you won’t have for the others heroes.

1 Like

Well this is Off-topic but my main teams have maxed their skills… that’s pretty good idea if you didn’t know…

1 Like

But what if you want to upgrade a character a little bit? For the sake of power?

I found a solution to the skill levels issue. Just tap on the left side on the button

2 Likes

For the skill point leveling bug, we found the issue, but it requires a full client update to fix. We put a temporary patch in with the update today, which will prevent the game from doubling the points being applied.

You may notice that you can only use 1 skill point item at a time. If you try to increase the skill level more than 1 item, it will not work. I know this isn’t a great experience, but we decided this would be better than having gold and skill point items used unexpectedly.

8 Likes

But they still are being used unexpectedly. Now, moving the slider takes all the gold and points but only advances 1 level. That’s… Worse.

10 Likes

Will the points used be lost or will it fix in the update?

3 Likes

I used it after the update and before reading this post. On one account, I tried to level up around 80 skill points and it reverted to 10 at a time. I noticed the gold bounce back to my bank. My other account tried to use 11 at once and took all 22 skill points available.

6 Likes

What about my gold that I didn’t want to spend today

3 Likes

Here’s a bit more information from the dev team about the fix:
In the event that you are using a skill point consumable, it should accurately fulfill your request. If you immediately receive a rsync, that implies that the server detected multiple requests, and ignored the multiples. In that case, you may see it bounce back, but the gold and items were returned.

4 Likes

I actually preferred the old system for the skills, i now have to click twice just to level up a skill once.

28 Likes

@Polaris it used up more gold & point then I wanted it to on the character. So basically you are saying we’re out of luck because of something that isn’t our fault?

9 Likes

If you refer back to the last comment - your gold should be bouncing back in

2 Likes

No, they’re not being returned. And no, it isn’t working as described. Throw the code in a sandbox and test it…

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney