Update 1.15.1-B Patch Notes

ok thanks i mite of mist it

2 Likes

It was too soon… don’t you think?

2 Likes

2 down, 3 to go.

4 Likes

Again more heroes a level cap raise and NOTHING ELSE. I am happy to say i am quitting. I ve not been online much lately and dont see any reason to continue play. I just login once a day to help my guild in war and nothing else… since perblue dont listen to the paying community i think they will be happy to lose another big whale like me… i am still waiting for red skills, for more perks, for more heist/cw/surge difficulty and i just get more heroes and levels… so perblue will not see my € anymore. Will probably delete the app very soon after say goodbye to some friends (when i will find time since i dont care anymore and i rarely stay in game…) great work perblue. If your aim was to kill the game you achieved 100% in less than 2 years with a license (disney) that has an infinite number of characters that could have keep the game alive for like 10years…

Greetings from a VERY HAPPY EX WHALE.

12 Likes

@MOKAONE
I hope you don’t mind me saying this, but wanted to help you a bit, though you are free to leave anyway, I just thought I say it :-).

I think first of all that it would be hard for Perblue to have a lot of content ready just after Christmas, so it makes sense that it is a smaller update for this week. Content overall takes time to create and while I don’t disagree with you that it would be good with more content, I understand if creating big content chunks takes time.

I am not exactly sure what server you are on, but yeah on server 5 myself and don’t have access to the Red skills, but hopefully they come in not too long as I see people want them.

But yeah, I hope it goes well for you whether or not you continue to play Disney Heroes, I do hope you have fun playing games you like :-).
I myself will probably still continue due to interested in all the story content, but yeah understandable if people do get tired.

So yeah, good luck in life and hope that you have fun in the games you like to play MOKAONE :-).

8 Likes

No new red skills? Where are they? =(

2 Likes

Next Friday more likely :-).

3 Likes

Ex server6 now server5 kira. I am co-leader of dsg guild… and when i say “nothing else” i am not referring to this update only but to all the latest ones… we will reach the 5th red rarity (r0 r1 r2 r3 and now r4) and still no red skills and nothing new from months. Heist cw and surge dont get another difficulty from when? 6/7 months ago? War perks are just useless now since +/-450 basic damage is a joke when some heroes could reach 90/100k with max badges disks and mods and they just realese heroes and rarity without care about keep the game fun, challenging and interesting. Thats it. Thats why i am done.

5 Likes

Hmmm. A small update. Alright that’s ok the past 2 updates were very large.

That being said the past 2 updates while large and good left some things yo be desired…

4 Likes

I see.

Well, I would say that the extra stamina we get overall now are a nice addition as well as all the quality of life improvements, but as for actual content like Red Skills I suppose takes more time. I have no idea why server 5 didn’t get the Red Skills along with server 2 since we have the same level cap, but if I were to guess it would be that they still want to test Red Skills.

The mode difficulty increases I can’t really comment on myself as I am not that far that it affect me that they haven’t increased it. I do understand if there are people who would like the modes to have a higher difficulty though.

I don’t disagree about that some content should likely have been more tested before implemented into the game to make sure it is an effect that’s worth it, but yeah if anything hopefully they can adjust later if needed.

But yeah I see and I do understand where you are coming from :-).
You want to be challenged in the game while it feeling fair and you being able to be decently rewarded for your efforts. Or at least something like that I assume based on what you said.

But yeah, hope you don’t mind me saying these things :-).

3 Likes

Exactly. I dont have fun play a game where any mode (even pvp since is really too easy right now) has no challenge. Any pve mode is too easy (surge cw heist) or just too time consuming (invasion) all other mods are just too rng related and same fight in arena may have different conclusions with no reasons and basically there is no more strategy/counter/sinergy but just “use new heroes and get lucky”. Thats game right now from my p.o.v. (And i believe mostly of the whales have same feelings…)

12 Likes

Oh good, thx for the answer

1 Like

I’m excited to get Rapunzel and Flynn.

5 Likes

Die benötigen doch Geld​:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

They finally got his nose right

2 Likes

Yeah, you play the game for the competitive challenge and can understand if you feel isn’t challenging enough if you are a relatively big whale.
A live battle mode could maybe help, is in where players could play against each other. Might provide more challenge, but would likely be a setting that let you search for level range so you don’t as easily meet players that you are a lot higher levels than.

I personally are entertained by the story content and what I am after, so for me that keep me going even if the the game is grindy and the friendship unlock levels could be a bit lowered for newer characters so it is easier for me to get access to more story content from friendships.

But yeah, I hope at least you have had a good time in the game for the most part MOKAONE :-).

9 Likes

I feel exactly the same as you do

5 Likes

Absolutely, war perks are in such a disbalance compared to the hero stats of toons that were released since Jafar.
His release was actually in August, 19 when 1.12 was introduced.
In said patch was the last guild perks update so far if I remember correctly. Only guild contests were implemented a little bit later with the accompanying perks.
I can understand why players at the top are frustrated about the current pace of possible progress. They spend a reasonable amount to get every toon maxed out and no real playing field to use them accordingly.
On the other hand people who spend way less don’t have the flexibility to change their top 15 team to adjust to the power creep of overpowered heroes due to the lack of resources (stamina, mods, gold) or keep up with the current cap and rarity at all.
This is what’s happening when game balance and hero balance is getting out of hand. Frustrated players at the top and at the bottom.
Lots of people predicted this would happen. I’m not a game designer but I’m sure if you put thoughts into it and make an effort, PerBlue, you can remedy that, before it’s completely too late and you lose both fractions of players once and for all. Those at the top and those at the bottom, too.
@MOKAONE I hope you stick around at least here on the forums. Sad to see you go! Best of luck

10 Likes

I hope they bring Star from The Forces vs Evil!

6 Likes

@Blesskid_II Clayton isn’t leaked. Giraffey Josh doesn’t know anything about what a “leak” is. Clayton hasn’t even been datamined

11 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney