Update 1.15.1-B Patch Notes

Kida and Magica De Spell have a very good chance to come, as they have been datamined. I say a good chance, cuz Kim Possible was also datamined but didn’t show up. However, Clayton has not been datamined.

6 Likes

NOT… :expressionless:

7 Likes

btw, In this forum, I often see the word ‘datamine’
Is this existing word?
I can’t see ‘datamine’ in my english dictionary

2 Likes

Dang…

Well if you need me…I’ll be waiting for more characters to appear

3 Likes

Lvl increase again…

4 Likes

A dataminer is someone who looks through a game’s code (in this case DHBM) and finds things (heroes) that may soon be added.

7 Likes

You guys really need to work on red skills for heroes already in the game instead of new ones. I can’t fathom how that’s not a priority.

11 Likes

Did you read Aurora Veil’s topic? We don’t need more red skills yet

3 Likes

Don’t forget is against the laws of the forums talk openly about datamined information. Unless is revealed by other media (cameo in-game for example)

7 Likes

Read veil’s post That’s his opinion. I think it is very narrow focused. In regards to the aspect he is Solely focused on, he isn’t completely wrong. But most of us free to play people who have been around for a while on server 2 only have 1 maybe 2 heroes currently that we can actually get red skills for. And they aren’t even the heroes that we use in our competitive teams.

Giving more heroes red skills(specifically the old ones) will give many more people opportunities to actually have red skills for toons we are Currently invested In and not be forced to pay for the new toons in order to take advantage of the red skill perks.

This is also a chance to bring those old hero’s to an even playing field.

6 Likes

Well, for one, no one knows Veil’s gender

And two, there needs to be focus. If there is too much stuff what is there to focus on?

3 Likes

@Polaris When are Red Skills coming to server 9?

2 Likes

Yaay team level cap increased. Been on level 150 for what seems like ages haha

3 Likes

oh thanks!

3 Likes

ok thanks!

3 Likes

Oh also yay!
The first Characters of 2020 (technically)

6 Likes

Colette would be the first to be obtained though…

3 Likes

Ik I put Technically

2 Likes

No Colette you get the same day Flynn and Rapunzel come out so yes Rapunzel is one of the first characters of 2020!!

2 Likes

But the update will happen at like 12PM CT, and some people from timezones practically a day ahead of the U.S. will already have Colette

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney