Update 1.15.1-B Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 1.15.1-B

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 1.15.1-B Update! This release features new content for all servers!

Rapunzel

dialogue_rapunzel
Rapunzel is a mid-line “Support” hero. Rapunzel will be only available in Diamond Crates on Servers 1-17.

Skills

Frying Pan Pummel
Rapunzel lassos the furthest enemy with her hair, pulling them toward her. She then hits them with her frying pan, dealing damage, stunning them, and knocking them back. The knocked-back enemy knocks back each enemy they pass through.

Healing Hair
Rapunzel heals allies and grants them increased reality.

Sun’s Gift
At the start of each wave, Rapunzel enters the battlefield with the sun shining on her, granting her energy and skill power.

Saved By A Hair
“Sun’s Gift” also grants Rapunzel stacks of “hardy”. Each stack of hardy blocks a debuff and is then removed.

Golden Glow (Servers 1 and 2 only)

“Healing Hair" also cleanses all debuffs from allies. “Sun’s Gift” also gives stacks of “hardy”, skill power, and energy to the frontmost ally. Each stack of hardy blocks a debuff and is then removed.

Friendships

• Rapunzel and Jasmine
  • Rapunzel and Bo Peep

Flynn Rider

dialogue_flynn_rider
Flynn Rider is a front-line “Control” hero. Flynn Rider will be available in the Elite Campaign on Servers 1-17.

Skills

Roguish Strike
Flynn rapidly strikes at enemies, dealing damage to enemies in front of him.

Thief’s Opportunity
Flynn dodges a melee attack and counters his attacker, dealing damage to them, sapping them, and stealing energy from them. Flynn can only counter once every few seconds. Sapped enemies have all energy gained reduced by 50%.

The Smolder
Flynn “smolders” in front of enemies, sapping each enemy nearby him. Flynn also gains energy for each enemy he saps.

Stolen Goods
When Flynn damages an enemy with “Roguish Strike”, he steals energy from them.

Done Deal (Servers 1 and 2 only)
Allies also receive a percent of the energy Flynn steals with “Roguish Strike” and “Thief’s Opportunity”. Enemies damaged by “Roguish Strike” lose basic damage for the rest of the wave.

Friendships

• Flynn Rider and Rapunzel
  • Flynn Rider and Aladdin

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Servers 1-12 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 150 to 155
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +4 rank
  • Chapter 25: “Find Elsa” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Duke Caboom, Anger, The Beast, Megavolt, and Flynn Rider

New Heroes:

• Rapunzel will only be available in the Diamond Crates
  • Flynn Rider will be available in the Elite Campaign

Server 13 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 145 to 150
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +3 rank
  • Chapter 24: “Agrabah Days” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Anger, Rafiki, The Beast, Megavolt, and Flynn Rider

New Heroes:

Servers 14-15 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 130 to 135
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red rank
  • Chapter 21: “Bonnie’s Room” is now available

New Heroes:

Servers 16-17 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 125 to 130
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Orange +8 rank
  • Chapter 20: “Midway Madness” is now available

New Heroes:

Server 18 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 115 to 120
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Orange +6 rank
  • Chapter 18: “Wet Wired” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Megara, Goofy, Duke Caboom, Animal, and Launchpad McQuack

New Heroes:

Server 19 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 100 to 105
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Orange +3 rank
  • Chapter 15: “Inquiry Line” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Jack Skellington, The Mad Hatter, Goofy, Timon & Pumbaa, and Mad Madam Mim

New Heroes:

• Megavolt will only be available in the Diamond Crates
  • Mad Madam Mim will be available in the Elite Campaign

Server 20 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 115 to 120
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Orange +6 rank
  • Chapter 18: “Wet Wired” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Megara, Goofy, Duke Caboom,Timon & Pumbaa, and Mad Madam Mim

New Heroes:

• Megavolt will only be available in the Diamond Crates
  • Mad Madam Mim will be available in the Elite Campaign

Servers 21-22 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 95 to 100
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Orange +2 rank
  • Chapter 14: “Top Line” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Elsa, Olaf, Gaston, Anger, and Simba & Nala

New Heroes:

38 Likes

This update is scheduled for Tuesday, January 7.

25 Likes

@Polaris why is Flynn’s background white and not transparent?

8 Likes

And here I thought, team level 150 would have been a perfect final cap. Silly me.

27 Likes

I can’t wait for the new Tangled Heroes!

8 Likes

AgitatedTediousCooter-size_restricted

WOW ! ! ! ! ! ! !

18 Likes

It’s getting to the point where I can’t even keep track of all the heroes getting added, let alone begin to develop them into anything useable.

It’s taken the fun out of competing because I have genuinely no idea what mechanics or unique skills the new heroes have to offer, or how to combat them - other than they are usually improved copies of older heroes skills - all I know is that no matter what I use, when I see them, I generally lose. :frowning_face:

The 150 cap and the New Year seemed like it would provide a good opportunity to delay the cap increase by a couple of weeks & then maintain it at the 6 week schedule that’s been suggested countless times, but alas here we are. :frowning_face:

Servers from 1-12 without Red skills will be increasingly disappointed to see yet another Red rank without having all the Red benefits and features that are in the game. :frowning_face:

Still, thanks for the continued work on the game.

61 Likes

Update Sin Counter: V.1.15.1-B

• Rapunzel and Flynn (-2)
  • Rapunzel has a unique active (-1)
  • Flynn’s portrait isn’t clipart (+1)
  • Another counter-attacker (+1)
  • Just some notes
    • “The Smolder” saps enemies instead of charming them… which is its actual purpose
    • “Stolen Goods” is probably just there because he was “a difficult character to make a kit out of”
  • Cap Increases (+1)

Sins: 0

“I saw this coming”

35 Likes

Yo can enjoy easier friendship campaign that us in server 1 and 2. Once the red rank is in the enemies side is also over the top those red skills.

7 Likes

I agree with both of these, if they’d been featured in a concept it would’ve been fair to point them out.
Stolen Goods sounds like it should be a disk star feature, not a skill - I’ve never been a fan of skills that do nothing other than simply augment another skill.

9 Likes

@Polaris We need blue healers. We’ve got genie and Felix as the only blue healers, and both of them suck. The other teams already have like five healers each.

13 Likes

This update was already planned since a Long time ago.

8 Likes

New heroes are members of yellow team, so on short duration yellow team got 2 healers, if others wasn’t enough, meh.

4 Likes

Where’s mother Gothel?

11 Likes

How about a patch with mutiple hero refreshes instead of new ones. There is literally 20+ totally useless heros in this game now.

38 Likes

So no new guild perks being added? Havent guilds been maxed for awhile now?

8 Likes

I like new characters and old character hero refresh!

I hope Judy Hopps hero refresh…

14 Likes

I’ve been waiting for Rapunzel for a very long time now. Even though I’m glad she’s here, I do wish that the update had some more improvements (I’m looking at you, unfair friendship campaigns).

Oh well. Always excited to see new heroes. Rapunzel and Flynn are such fan favourites too.

16 Likes

Polaris has the power to hide topics from us

1 Like

I agree. I would rather have hero refreshes, making all heroes actually useful again, instead of yet another level cap update with two heroes I’ll never have the resources to make use of.

Please stop with the level cap updates and work on making original heroes useful again. I’m tired of almost every team I have getting wiped by Randall, even if my team is 200k power above him.

Please, Perblue. Start doing more hero refreshes of older heroes. This game is getting stale when only 8 heroes out of 70 some are used.

33 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney