Update 1.15.2 Patch Notes

See you all, tomorrow.

We have had updates around 6:00PM CTbefore!!

The Latest Update Release Was Shortly After 7:00PM CT.

Ei johhh dann räd ma weider soan bledschsinn hässt kei ähnung aber hauptsächl watt jesacht
Flenn Ma weider uhn trenschlete desch ma
Weilde ja sächst isch kent kei änglisch
KdH

It’s funny too because Perblue never had any issues with releasing updates only until recently. Now it just seems to be a consistent problem with them.

We get excited for updates because we get new stuff to play with. Most of us completely elite and campaign by now, city watch is a :poop: show, heist is boring, people are struggling right now with invasion and surge is meh. People are really surprised we’re disappointed with pushed back updates?

We will be doing the update tomorrow, Wednesday the 22nd. Time is TBD. If the update appears as available (on iOS devices) please do not download. It is strongly recommended to turn off auto-update for the app, and then waiting until we announce the server restart.

11 Likes

What time though? @Elliot

1 Like

Time is still to be determined.

1 Like

Server restart in 15 minutes?!

1 Like

See the blue bar at the top of the page…

2 Likes

Yeah I wish!

1 Like

Even with small updates the approval process is tedious. I worry whatever the content in the uodate that takes reviewing so long.

1 Like

That’s the whole time on the update daily

1 Like

They did use Elsa’s new design and threw away her orginal :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Frozen 2 isn’t a reboot. It’s a sequel.

3 Likes

Since Rapunzel is a chosen hero for invasion this week I need to unlock her. But all I have is support and damage role crates sale, someone said in another thread I posted I would get her if I was lucky. But the description says this…

Does it mean all support heroes including Rapunzel

2 Likes

@Lady_Amy You will receive hero chips for Rapunzel. The crates wernt supposed to have her. But I would do it before this update. The bug fix above states they are fixing a bug where exclusive heroes are appearing in diamond bundles. So they are taking it away. I purchased a few to max her out. I took advantage and due to the way they’ve treated their customers lately, im not even sorry. Get it before its gone.

2 Likes

So she will appear in the support crates until the update tomorrow, correct?

2 Likes

@Lady_Amy Thats what im assuming.

3 Likes

Okay I will go ahead buy. I hope she’s in there! Thank you for your help! :blush:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney