Update 1.15.2 Patch Notes

She’s been touted as the Randall killer, thanks to her Megavolt disc.

1 Like

That makes me so happy to know that we finally have a counter to Randall, even if I probably won’t get her until next year, since her Friendships will probably be in 150s; barely hit 120 a week ago

2 Likes

Here’s the Randall killing disc.

4 Likes

I dont even think server 9 has the ability to obtain keys yet. Thats whats frustrating to me.

Oh look. Another update with no mention of Kim anywhere. Love the new characters as they were both a part of my childhood but you can’t just seem to keep ignoring the fact that even you all mentioned Kim coming at one point. That was months ago. What’s the hold up? I just hope she wasn’t scrapped. It would be real cool to see her in a game for once.

1 Like

who is Kim?

She was scrapped. The devs said so back in November in the Q&A section. There were too many issues with her and her skill set, so she won’t be added to the game.

1 Like

Looks like I have to start working on Megavolt again. Gonna love using Magica, now that I don’t have to worry about Randall sweeping my team in Invasion Breakers.

In a Q and A segment sometime last year, they said they were having issues with her

Matt_PBChief Product Officer

Retro_84

Nov '19

So we see that lots of people are excited to have Kim in the game. The challenge we run into sometimes with characters is that they have different looks in different shows/movies over time. So deciding which version of the character to use can be tricky. This has been the issue with Kim. Because of this, she’s on the back burner for now. We’d like to release her in the future, but there is no set date currently. And it is possible (sorry for the pun) that she doesn’t make it into the game. But we will do our best!

(Behind the Game - November 22-25)

2 Likes

But nowhere is said SHE IS scrapped and NEVER will be added.

1 Like

If dr facilier was ad in the game, i think his friends for magica de spell

“SPOILER ALLERT” or not

1 Like

So… Madam Mim’s second friendship is Magica right?

Yeah it is her friendship!

Megavolt was also in the reboot

1 Like

Personally, I think it was a missed opportunity not to make Madam Min one of Magica DeSpell’s friendships. But other than that, I think it’s awesome to see these two characters getting.

They are friends!

Fantastic choices of female characters! Atlantis is super underrated movie and ahead of it’s time.

2 Likes

Think you tagged me on accident.

Seriously? No Hero Refreshes? No promises fulfilled? Typical corporation trying to keep squeezing money from people, without trying to actually do something that benefits the players. Great. For both players who pay to win, and those who don’t pay. Everyone winssssssssssss

2 Likes

Oooooooof.

1 Like

It is, but he is doing charity work for 2 weeks, so elliot is replacing him

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney