Update 1.15.4 Patch Notes

Actually Mr. Inc can have over 4M health and still be OP!!

2 Likes

Well then Hercules needs a Red Skill!!

2 Likes

Can you give us time to be ready for a cap raise. I have more then half my heroes still at R1 or R2 cause I can’t get enough stamina to level everyone, which you have to do to complete certain challenges or friend campaigns. It’s getting a little ridiculous at this point PerBlue. Please slow down the cap increases as you said you were going to do when we went to Orange rank.

17 Likes

I’m going to watch and see if you’re still on here in a week

1 Like

Soooo, still no new server… :worried:
giphy-1 (4)

1 Like

They need to be once every 3-4 months. I’d love to have the ability to keep more Heroes lvled. I’m getting to my breaking point soon and we are at 125 o7 with this update only

4 Likes

:roll_eyes::man_facepalming:

Heist additions would have been welcomed much earlier since EVERYONE needs Disk Power… it’s become the new hot commodity in-game… same as Mod Power but at least we get that in invasion in fair quantities… however, at the rate we are going, even the whales are going to starve…

It’s time to start thinking about the long term effect these updates have when delivered in such frequency… I keep losing my friends due to the paywall this game has…

13 Likes

И снова лвлап.Денег много не бывает,правда perblue?И плевать что снова куча донатеров получат колоссальное преимущество перед остальными на войне гильдий и арене с колизеем.Выжимаете игру по полной,даже неделю спокойно поиграть не дали.Вот только лвлап это омновная причина почему игроки уходят из игры.Дайте игрокам докачаться хоть до максимума то,выбрать кого качать дальше,сейчас мы просто догоняем без конца,появилась куча новых персонажей но мы еще старых не выкачали до новых уже руки не доходят.Мой пукан пылает

2 Likes

I will be since Polaris responded. Let’s see what happens with the red skills in 1.16. That will decide if I renew my monthly or not.

2 Likes

Ooooh! Dr. Facilier and Powerline! Awesome! And nice to see a new Campaign chapter released! Gotta start updating my Campaign Chapter Collection booklet!

1 Like

Welp, you’re Level Capmare just came true. :pensive:

2 Likes

FACILIER!!! :smiley:
Yes!!! Yes!! Yes!!

Powerline seems interesting too…

5 Likes

Wait, what? Does this mean servers 3-23 get free red skills? Or players without any red skills unlocked get it for free?

3 Likes

No free red skills. It means that any server that reaches Red rarity will automatically have the ability to unlock red skills - they won’t need to wait for us to turn them on.

12 Likes

Ooooooooh…

Server update or app update?

3 Likes

This will be both an app update and a server update.

7 Likes

Ughhh well let’s hope we don’t get Apple-d again with the authorization of the app

9 Likes

And out of left field comes

???
Powerline???
Wait? what?
Really?
Powerlines?
Why?
He was a one time movie character
And before Max?!?!?

6 Likes

Still no fixes on the difficulty problem with City Watch
Sometimes when you enter into an EASY CITY WATCH, it throws enemy teams that are near impossible to beat once and then a later fight has a stronger version of that team which you can’t beat because you can no longer make that specific team that counters it because the first one of the key units died in the first encounter of that particular enemy team

12 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney