Update 1.15.4 Patch Notes

So… If Powerline come and somehow learned to defend himself in the city… Wonder if Gazelle will do the same. :thinking:

6 Likes

And this proves that everyone can be added, Belle and Anna… come on, fight!!!
And more TV characters too, please. If someone like Powerline can added…

PowerLine YES!

1 Like

Edit: No Nick red skill so no plus there. Opening up red skills to everyone is a good thing, however, there is one big thing that brings this minor update down.

The level cap update to 160.

The first thing I heard from several of my friend’s who spend money on the game were, “That’s it, I’m done.”

People are packing up and leaving the game in droves because they can’t simply keep up. The badges are too expensive (seriously, one badge can be 12k stamina), the enemies are getting far too difficult for regular players (most players I know haven’t finished or even gotten to the latest levels unlocked in the campaign), and are just getting tired of the constant Level Cap increases. For an example of the difficulty being so insane…I can’t beat regular City Watch anymore. I can’t even get past the third area. Why? Because of the OP heroes with red skills crushing my teams. The only reason I can beat a City Watch now, is by raiding it.

And that kills so much of the fun.

So Perblue, for the love of all that is holy and wonderful…stop with the level cap updates. Lower the difficulty of your game. These things are killing your game and paying players are leaving in droves because of it.

So seriously…

Stop it…

To quote a meme, “It’s time to stop.”

38 Likes

Not in this update.

1 Like

Well then I guess that takes off another plus for this update. I’ll edit my comment then.

It would be fun to see a new Zootopia character. I am all for Gazelle.

2 Likes

No es una actualización que me sorprenda ni emocione, solo sigo esperando por mas “refresh” de heroes viejos, a Kim Possible, DONDE ESTÁ TRON? :’( y me gustaría que mejoren un poco las posibilidades a jugadores f2p para subir de niveles a los personajes, cada vez es mas dificil seguir el ritmo a las actualizaciones… Esperemos

1 Like

I accidentally found the inspiration for the name of Dr. Facilier’s green skill

(Disney: Villainous; it is a board game)

7 Likes

Powerline?! SHOCKER!

When are you guys going to fix dark mode? Adding new heroes and level updates but a basic improvement is being ignored?

1 Like

The iOS dark mode issue should be fixed with 1.16. It isn’t a simple thing, so it’s taking more time. The portion of the team that works on heroes and levels is not the same portion of the team that’s working on bug fixes, so one being released doesn’t mean the other isn’t being addressed.

12 Likes

You are making sound that 1.16 is like another “Big update”, like the one we we’re supposed to get in the Anniversary one.

7 Likes

Everything will happen! Everything will change! But in 1.16.

Oh bad memories, really bad. It was horrible.

But new red skills should make it good, otherwise PB will change for bad collecting epic keys/skill chips.

4 Likes

This is ridiculous.

It’s impossible to get through Epic CW as is. Now the strong will become stronger with no legit chance for players to catch up. Thus making red skills moot for lower end players.

With mods, red skills, new characters, level increase, and now R5, the game is growing in too many directions.

I, like many others, am frustrated.

7 Likes

How low end are you talking? I have had more fun with unlocking red skills than anything this game has offered in a LONG time. When a new cap raise happens it usually puts me 9-16 levels under the current cap. Which honestly doesn’t bother that much. Except having to waste time keeping myself in Platinum 1 knowing I will never hit Challenger but if I leave it alone I will fall down to Platinum 2 and have to waste MORE time beating other people with the same problem in order to get promoted again.

Still no Jim Hawkins, John Silver, or Captain Amelia from Treasure Planet? How much longer do fans of the movie like me have to keep waiting until you finally bring those characters to the game?

3 Likes

Pocahontas and John Smith for Sant valentine’s!!!

Hopefully lumiere will be released for the valentine’s day update

1 Like

正直少しずつレベル解放するのではなくて無制限にレベル解放すればいいと思うけど。
これだけ批判ばかりされてるのに何も解決出来ないとか無能ですか?
あとコロシアム、シティ、アリーナはユーザー同士の戦いなので魅力がありません。1つでいいと思います。
ユーザーの声を聞かないのは何故ですか?
どんどん引退者が増えて更に課金額が減りますよ?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney