Update 1.15.5-A Patch Notes

New hero!!! :smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

2 Likes

Among other things, yes.

8 Likes

The new Challenger leagues actually sound really fun! Looking forward to them :slight_smile:

My only concern is the following -

If this is of a comparable time to other promotion timers, isn’t it going to take forever for people to actually get into the new Challenger? I rarely ever see someone stay in #1 for a long time

3 Likes

That’s one of the reasons we’re freezing timers now when people move out of the promotion slots. With the new challenger format, we needed to change the way people get into challenger, since combat will be a bit different at that level

4 Likes

Really? Fishes in a battle game??? But no kim possible or star butterfly???

6 Likes

If this new hero is going to take over event exclusive then where is remy and linguini are going to be? Still there are no 2nd crate event for him and i have enough red skill chip to max his. Am annoyed to see 1300 of his skill chips collecting dust.

3 Likes

They aren’t replacing Linguini & Remy - they are replacing Donald Duck. Linguini & Remy will appear again, so be patient!

14 Likes

Hmm this sounds like a way to let more people into challenger… :thinking: cool! :grin:

2 Likes

Ummm weren’t the massive long awaited 1.16 patch notes releasing today? Don’t get me wrong this is a great update, but when is 1.16?

2 Likes

Yes!

They were intended for today. We had some issues come up in testing this week, so we decided to delay the 1.16 update a week to give us more time. We’ll still have all the bug fixes, improvements, heroes, and shiny things with 1.16, just a week later.

15 Likes

I don’t know if i should ask this but… There is a ETA or what kind of topic we will talk in the future Q&A @Polaris?

2 Likes

I’m working on those, and they should be up soon!

6 Likes

Event exclusive. Meaning they will be useless to 90% of players. Fantastic.

4 Likes

I want power line and dr facilier to be in the gold crate

2 Likes

I’m so so excited because i love Finding Nemo and Finding Dory!

2 Likes

Finding Nemo was the movie I used to watch when I was three years old and I’m still watching it. Thank u @Polaris for bringing back my childhood age…

7 Likes

Aren’t they a Contest Reward though? Isn’t that a good way to star up a Hero?

5 Likes

Ah I see. I wasn’t here this morning so I missed this going down on the β€œNext update, When?” Thread. Think you could give us any hints as to what heroes we can expect in 1.16?

How much I have or haven’t paid on this game has very little barring on my confusion at the lack of 1.16 patch notes. And yeah sorry for it to come out this way but I’m Mickey Mouse.

3 Likes

Event exclusive means they will pop up in a crate about once a week or so meaning getting stars will take a long time.

1 Like

Probably next time, Hank & Dory​:octopus::fish:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Β© Disney