Update 1.15.5-A Patch Notes

Dude I am in server 16 as well, I know how you feel

1 Like

I thought we should get our big update 1.16 next week? What happened to it? This is so underwhelming… and it’s “a gift from your heart to us”… well, your heart is really not that big, it seems

3 Likes

The update was supposed to be this week, now this coming week, now the following week! Three weeks of waiting for the 1.16 update! Still on constant delay like always!!:unamused:

4 Likes

Are they gonna release Hank and Dory soon?

1 Like

Wasn’t Donald Duck(Gonzo in my Server) a Contest Reward? However it is stated as a Event Exclusive. Anyways Since Gerald, Marlin and Nemo are Replacing Donald Duck, who was a Contest Reward, are appearing as Contest Rewards. Correct me if I’m wrong though.

1 Like

Exclusive events mean contests, special crates and others. Not shop, not campaign and not diamond, guild or gold crates.

4 Likes

In this Case is Contests I think?

2 Likes

So everyone that reads this… SAVE YOUR DIAMONDS! That is what it will cost to get them since Donald costed diamonds too!

1 Like

@Yunno If you’ve read anything in this thread before posting, you would see that this has already been addressed multiple times. Polaris said that the update has been pushed to next week because there were still bugs in the update. So they decided to give us a little bit now and much bigger reveals next week. Which if they had put out a buggy update, then y’all would’ve complained and gone off in the threads about how something ELSE is wrong. Just chill. The update is coming, what ever happened to people having patience? :unamused:

9 Likes

I would much prefer a bugless update that gets delayed to an update we get when we expect it that has so many bugs it is basically unplayable.

7 Likes

Donald was in contests. Polaris already said that Gerald, Marlin and Nemo will replace Donald in Contests.

3 Likes

@Polaris will Gerald, Marlin and Nemo replace Donald in contests starting February 21st? Or will it be at a later date.

2 Likes

I’m shook (in the good way) didn’t expect to see them in the game ! Cool !

Imgur

2 Likes

I feel like they are gonna be added which is why it only shows one friend for them. Either that or hank and dory are gonna have them as one of their friend

1 Like

You mean what they do every single update. And trust me, there will be bugs. Like always. No surprise there :)))

We have patience. We all do. Just not after time after expecting something they said would come, for sure

Anyways, what done is done. Now all we can do is wait. For that (hopefully) big update

2 Likes

OMG Gerald, Marlin, and Nemo look great! Can’t to get them in the game! Wait…they are event exclusives. DANG I-

I want Linguini and Remi, not the new one. I have not gotten one SINGLE chip since they were released. Great.

2 Likes

So, uh, is the bug regarding the newer friendship campaign storylines not progressing along with you advancing through the campaign going to get fixed or no?

1 Like

@Hero_Squad Gerald, Marlin, and Nemo will be available in their special crates… and in contests. Therefore, GMN will be available in contests

1 Like

That is what I am trying to tell Wave is that they are gonna be in event exclusive chests and in contests too! Not just contests!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney