Update 1.15.5-A Patch Notes

@Polaris Why are they not getting there Red Skill?
Or did you just not post it yet?

For Marlin and Nemo is still in the works.
More heroes will get it the next update 1.16

2 Likes

Very true.type in wikkatu dhbm.its a trustworthy website.

Credit to filadae_djag for telling me about this website.

Yeah. A buff that most old characters need. Because they’re forcing everyone to spend money. Just because there’s a new character doesn’t mean they get to treat the others unfairly. Because you should also be rewarded for being smart by using old ones to survive in the stupid newcomer meta, not just for spending.

1 Like

Thanks for this reminder. But still. I’ve complained too much and forgot to be patient. Still mad about the Gold cost Increase that they just swept under the rug by saying: “It’s just natural” because that’s a thing that they said

Good, for a minor update. Really looking forward to what 1.16 will bring to the game.

Agreed
20 charecters

The minimum is 10 now

Yay) but 20 characters will be in our hearts forever :heart:

3 Likes

Not saying i don’t want any, but haven’t you seen their power? Not hating characters themselves, hate how powerful they are compared to my current favorite, bevause mine are a lot weaker even when maxed out.
And, also, didn’t they promise to slow down the characters so they could “better balance the game for everyone”?

4 Likes

Interesting concept here. Waiting for Hank & Dory too. ^^

1 Like

Ya mañana sale :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

2hat time is the update scheduled for?

I understand.im sorry

Se dieron cuenta que todos los personajes de equipo o dúo siempre tiene la habilidad de curarse a si mismo como ducky and Bunny se curan cada vez que dañan aun enemigo y sully al final de una ola o entre el combate de esa ola si no contamos con su disco de amistad como ellos dos como ejemplos pero con Gerald,Marlin y Nemo curan al equipo, espero que saque una colección solo para estos personajes que se curan ellos mismos

Don’t forget the 4 days dealay of Apple IOS again :joy:

1 Like

Me too, but event heroes always hard

to get.

How about fixing the match making algorithm in City Watch. It’s completely broken. Fix existing issues before creating new ones.

4 Likes

They really aren’t…

Yeah Gerald marlin and Nemo!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney