Update 1.15.5-A Patch Notes

They never said that. They mean that it isn’t necessary to stock up on diamonds

1 Like

That isn’t a bug, the amount of story content for friend campaigns has been reduced for new heroes and going forward.

4 Likes

Really looking forward to the Arena and Col changes, plans looking pretty interesting and quite fair or at least it will allow a lot of players to take part - concept looks good so far!

I never guessed in a million years that Finding Nemo would get represented in Disney heroes. Also, can you please add Mater from Cars?

5 Likes

Chill out. It’s just a buff.

Or mcqueen

1 Like

Now we all know somthing new.when a finding nemo/dory character what is a fish character needs to be carried in a object.that means they always got to be a duo/trio character.which also means that a character is going to have a fish character being carried by a land creature.

Pretty cool huh :slight_smile:

P.S.i think dory and hank should be a character,with dory in the sippy cup and hank carrying it.

1 Like

Which buff are you talking about? There isn’t any

It’s not happened yet.its just somones complaining about it

Did anyone tell you this is a small update? The big one (1.16) might include some nerfs. There is where you may complain.

Eh… I mean… they aren’t confirmed but are rumored to be coming soon. I said rumored

Ok sorry

Hmdnb
^
|
this was just to make the post longer so I could post it

That’s why I said -->I think.

They aren’t. Just because they are on wiki, doesn’t mean they are coming. Wikipedia nor Fandom are trustful websites

3 Likes

Only github

Tssssss
20 characters

1 Like

Daisy isn’t even on any site.

1 Like

Okay… Mixed feelings about the season thing aisde, if you REALLY want challenger to be fun and engaging, actually make sure the heroes are balanced and its not just a case of “use Randall to win”.

3 Likes

I like the character but come on really you should see all the better suggestions on my page many folk have mentioned classics, rareties and forgotten characters all are welcome to be inspired.

1 Like

As untrustworthy as the rest sadly

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney