Update 1.15 Patch Notes

What is so awesome about Kim?
I just am curious why everyone wants her?

1 Like

Best Disney TV character, very long aired on TV.
Only Phineas and Ferb have more episodes than Kim Possible, from all other shows made by Disney.

3 Likes

She was mentioned in the past patch notes.

1 Like

I know is off topic but, when we will get the second disk for Gaston? The new heroes are getting a disk sometimes both disks and Gaston is with just with one since a long ago

2 Likes

What is Gaston’s second disk anyway?

2 Likes

This one?

2 Likes

From Belle, same as Beast’s.
Duke also will stay with one disk, because of Kim.

1 Like

Yeah, that one

1 Like

I wonder if PerBlue will make heroes from Disney Heroes: Battle Mode itself and not just Disney characters.

1 Like

I don’t get it. Do you mean friendly creeps?

2 Likes

Is the portrait almost ready?

1 Like

10 months to be precise. In the dev Q&A they said that the character who is set to give the disk already has a set release in thier plan and the wait wasn’t supposed to be this long.

I think because Disney asked all the games to do a Gaston Event in Febuary Gaston was bumped up from October and the character who will give the second disk is either in this update or the last update of the year.

1 Like

Let me guess. How much longer when update cones for google app store or it delay?

1 Like

Not exactly, I mean that characters that were born in the Disney Heroes world. Just like Heroes of the Storm, some heroes are born in the Nexus.

1 Like

I like this idea! Having the creeps be playable! Not because they are viable in arena/Coliseum but because it would just be fun!!!

2 Likes

It really wouldn’t. All of the creeps have at least 1 animation. ONE.

1 Like

Don’t forget idle, walk, hit, lose animation. As well as some of them have one skill with an animation.

1 Like

Those are passive animations. All of the playable heroes have at least 3 attack animations.

1 Like

But I think the thief’s lose animation is missing during battles.

1 Like

Not sure next weeks are the update 1.15.1 to catch new heros, one new hero got a sign in hero January 2020

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney