Update 1.16.01-A Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 1.16.01-A

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 1.16.01-A Update! This release features new chapters and content for all servers!

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Servers 1-12 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 160 to 165
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +6 rank
  • Chapter 27: “Snow Yourself” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Jafar, Rafiki, Huey, Dewey, & Louie, Mad Madam Mim, Randall Boggs, Donald Duck, and The Beast

Server 13 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 155 to 160
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +5 rank
  • Chapter 26: “Theater Crowd” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Jafar, Rafiki, Huey, Dewey, & Louie, Mad Madam Mim, Randall Boggs, Donald Duck, and The Beast

Servers 14-15 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 140 to 145
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +2 rank
  • Chapter 23: “Lamp Light” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: The Beast, Jafar, Huey, Dewey, & Louie, Gonzo, Mad Madam Mim, Randall Boggs, and Donald Duck

Server 16-17 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 135 to 140
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +1 rank
  • Chapter 22: “Lamp Work” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Rafiki, The Beast, Jafar, Huey, Dewey, & Louie, Gonzo, Mad Madam Mim, and Gizmoduck

Server 18 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 125 to 130
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Orange +8 rank
  • Chapter 20: “Midway Madness” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Anger, Rafiki, The Beast, Simba & Nala, Gonzo, Mad Madam Mim, and Randall Boggs

Server 19 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 110 to 115
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Orange +5 rank
  • Chapter 17: “Hacker Station” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Alice, Anger, Peter Pan, The Beast, Gonzo, Megavolt, and Randall Boggs

Server 20 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 125 to 130
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Orange +8 rank
  • Chapter 20: “Midway Madness” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Peter Pan, Rafiki, The Beast, Simba & Nala, Gonzo, Megavolt, and Randall Boggs

Server 21-22 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 105 to 110
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Orange +4 rank
  • Chapter 16: “Unfinished Business” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Alice, Jafar, Gizmoduck, The Beast,Gonzo, and Gizmoduck
7 Likes

This update is scheduled for Tuesday, March 3.

5 Likes

So you can’t even get the latest patch active in the stores and you’re already rolling out a level cap raise. Nice look.

31 Likes

NOOOOOOOOO!
WHY? WHY? WHY?

We aren’t nearly 2 years and we are close to 200 levels… 200 LEVELS!!!

Also…

Very convenient that you do this AFTER fortify the network contest. Isn’t it?

(Sorry for the ran, but i needed vent that)

31 Likes

Bogus :roll_eyes: when are they actually going to slow down

21 Likes

Not that type of content I’ve asked.
Oh dear…

7 Likes

Will be interesting to see what the new badge designs will be like :-).

2 Likes

I commend PB for trying their best to make it predictable as to when the Cap Raise will happen (For those not aware it is ALWAYS the very first update to release in a given month now) I understand that In order to maintain a steady income there must be steadily new content for whales. I was very happy to see it admitted in the state of the game post that the game has become less free to play friendly and the team genuinely finds that to be a problem. While admitting that a problem exists is the first step to solving it, you MUST actually take more steps to making the game more free to play friendly.

13 Likes

Okay, this is it. I’m worn out by the constant level increases, new heroes all the time, the cut of our rewards, City Watch that’s often unbeatable, ridiculously bad deals you’re offering, the overall way you constantly show how little you care about your players. I call it greed really.

Been spending a whole lot to this game, always reaching the gap during the 1st week max but not anymore. No more money from me because honestly PB you’ve managed to suck the fun out of this very fun game. I’m disappointed and tired, that’s what the game gives me these days.

51 Likes

Polaris posted an hour ago in the thread for the most recent patch that it just went active in the Apple store, after being in the other app stores last night.

1 Like

Considering the update is always during the week and contests are always Friday morning to Monday morning, the only way to have a level cap increase during a contest would be to release the update on Friday. Otherwise, 1/3 of the time it’ll happen just after FtN and 1/3 of the time just before FtN.

4 Likes

Level Caps are coming too fast! Cool Down!

16 Likes

Wednesday March 4th u mean

@Polaris What about the Hank and Rafiki friendship and the Gerald and Hank friendship? Are they coming?

This is bogus

4 Likes

This just proves that you do not listen to your community. Horrible PB, horrible.

15 Likes

Sorry! Tuesday is correct, so I’ve edited it to March 3.

3 Likes

“Let’s ask the community what they want and let’s pretend we’re gonna hear them so they will calm down and we can roll another cap increase while they’re not paying attention”

21 Likes

People need stop asking “when are you going start slowing down level cap increases?” Not Only does Polaris not work on that part of the game, thus making there no reason to believe he would know when, but that is ridiculous request. What We need to be asking is “when are you going to make it easier for F2P players to level up?”.

14 Likes

The only thing I’m interested about this update is that we’re getting a new Campaign chapter. I find that strongly standing out than the level cap itself, in my opinion. I actually like the name of the new chapter: “Snow Yourself” sounds like “Show Yourself”. Something…interesting will happen…

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney