Update 1.16.01-A Patch Notes

The constant cap raises and raises after FTN are two among the reasons why I quit the game

7 Likes

Didn’t you mention Gizmo two times?

How was “Server 17” left out?

1 Like

Everytime the level cap increase a new chapter is released

2 Likes

You guys should write a book on how to successfully demolish your own game.

Chapters include:
Ignore your fan base.
FTP : eh forget about em.
Constant new content for the 1%
Laughable deals for sale

Good work PB.

17 Likes

Technically they are every 4 weeks, so in a few months time they will be at the end of the month

1 Like

Just OMEGALMAO

I too am very excited for the new chapter. I finally caught up recently.

Ni siquiera eh llegado a R5 con mis personajes principales y ya estĂĄ saliendo el R6, realmente se le fue lo divertido al juego, ya que hay que potenciar a los personajes nuevos para poder aguantar en las guerras y arena, no me opongo a la subida de nivel, pero deberĂ­an de ser cada 2 o 3 meses, cada ves cuesta subirlos, @Polaris por favor, no soy el Ășnico que se queja de las subidas de nivel, muchos de mis amigos ya estĂĄn dejando el juego por la misma razĂłn, ya no hay competividad solo avaricia

2 Likes

“Let’s introduce a level increase while our players are trying to figure out how to play the new arena and coli that is NOTHING resembling the sneak peak period.” This is getting out of control. Make smart changes. This is not one. You’ve put characters behind a token wall. Guessing those will be the next thing to buy.

14 Likes

I think the complaint is that it’s always right after the weekend that the FtN contest runs to draw out any saved stamina packs, and that they make sure to save the announcement until after the contest has been running a while so anybody who isn’t paying attention doesn’t have a warning to consider saving them.

7 Likes

Honestly, they have been right before the FTN for at least the past few increases.

5 Likes

Perblue definitely doesn’t care about its players.

Our server’s been losing more and more players each day. Let’s see how quickly the developers can push a bigger server merge!

Whatever it takes to get money, right?

12 Likes

I think “Find Elsa” is the title of Chapter25.

And where is server 17 information?

3 Likes

This is insane! Your asking for feedback from guild leaders and we are still cruising along with level cap increases. Do you realize that there is a good chance you could in fact hurt the game more before getting more feedback from the players? I understand this is a money based game but if you drive a lot of people away you will only be hurting yourself in the end.

28 Likes

As you can see, they don’t care. They don’t respond to any constructive criticism in these threads, only chiming in if someone finds a grammatical error or asks a simple question like what day is the update coming. We’ll never get a straight answer as to whether the cap raises will slow down or if they’re taking our complaints to heart. Because they’re not. They’re only interested in $$$

25 Likes

They only respond to the typos not to their players. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

7 Likes

State of the game indeed. Called it. Nothing is going to be addressed nor improved. That thread is a lie. They are dancing around the main issues and making bigger ones. They haven’t responded to players about the issues for a long time, just ignored. Karma is coming. Sadly, the ignored player gap between f2p and p2p will destroy this game. Have fun with your greed PB. Strike. You just lost a big paying player. My money that I normally put out for this game is being pocketed until things change.

22 Likes

For server 13 I thought chapter 26 was “Theatre Crowd”

1 Like

Oof. Just OOF.

JUST A VERY VERY BIG OOF.

Thank you that will be all.

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney