Update 1.16.01-A Patch Notes

@Filadae_Djaq It’s the same with any customer service agent. They don’t decide anything and have to put up with people being angry at them for things they can’t even do anything about. It’s not a job for the faint of heart.

5 Likes

Again a lvl increase. … why i just reached 160

2 Likes

Meaning???

I’m so exited for today’s update! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Polaris: Gibst du alles weiter was hier geschrieben wird? Was sagt PB dazu?

1 Like

Lol. i think the dame. A lot of f2p players think the same. Stop with level caps, before it’s too late and masive players leave the game.

1 Like

Nothing is being ignored. I read all the comments and pass the feedback along to the team. Unfortunately, I don’t have any information to pass back to you about the cap level increases.

13 Likes

When is the update? Is it noon like most times?

:cry:

We at least we know that IF there is an update to the situation you will tell us, right?

3 Likes

Yes, for sure!

7 Likes

Is the update today an app update or just a server one?

Just a server update!

4 Likes

That’s definitely a plus. Thank you!! Also, what time will it happen? I just got asked when I updated guild on it being a server update.

1 Like

Do you see any other PB reps on here?

Polaris is the liaison to carry this message along. Maybe don’t be so quick to be condescending.

Have a lovely day.

sigh

Did you read this?

Remember, the only Power we have is not our voice but our wallet. Don’t spend anything this week after the update. The boycott is in effect, spread the word in your VIP chat on your server and in your guild.

10 Likes

The last update was January 7th… would have been nice to have a couple more weeks. This might be the shortest time I’ve seen between updates.

2 Likes

Well, I gotta admit that Polaris is more active in Disney Heroes forums than Danny is from SEGA in their official Discord (SEGA Heroes, a game from Demiurge). That’s a big plus for me.

But maybe that’s because Demiurge behaves wildly different compared to PerBlue.

1 Like

Can we get bo Peep’s woody disk fixed as well?

1 Like

We are currently on hold with this update. We have a few issues that we’re reviewing before we can push the update live. I’ll let you know when I have more information!

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney