Update 1.16.01-A Patch Notes

i hope you fell better @Polaris! from your sickness!

3 Likes

Oh, in one hour. I thought 3 PM CT = 9 PM CET. My bad.

Thank you for reading all the comments. I know that must be frustrating at times, especially as you tend to get the good and the bad from everyone from these updates.

So please, continue passing along that the level cap updates are destroying the game. Almost all my friends have left the game now because of it, and most of them were paying players.

They simply couldn’t keep up.

I have, I think 4 characters maxed badges at 160. I have 40 heroes I can’t level up because of keeping those 4 at top tier. Those 40 heroes are at OO, and I won’t ever have the resources to level them up.

So please let the devs know that even paying players are quitting the game because they simply can’t keep up with the level updates. It’s literally killing their playerbase and game. :frowning:

10 Likes

Setting the minimum level to 50% of the cap would probably help new players so they are not expected to get 200 levels in a month

1 Like

I have three separate games over 3 different servers and I’ve put a lot of money in each. With this latest level cap rise, it’s apparent to me that they do not care about thier communitie - only the money. I will no long put any money in thier pockets until such times that we are listened too, and I imagine others will do the same. Good luck dudes.

5 Likes

When is the server back up?

1 Like

If you cant connect, obviously when the update is ready. 13 minutes. Patience is never a thing during updates on the forums ive noticed.

3 Likes

Lol… Slow down updates… Then day of update… Is it ready? Whens the update? Hurry

3 Likes

Слишком много обновлений!!! Люди бегут от вашей игры !!! Вы только высасываете деньги!!! Безплатно больше невозможно играть… Наведите порядок у вас в компании!!! Сделайте игру какой она была на уровне 80 !!! Прекратите топить свое творение!!! Задумайтесь о том что деньги людей не вечные!!! Либо сделайте покупки наиболее дешовыми

2 Likes

So is Bo Peep’s disk going to be fixed in this update? Last night it wasn’t reducing armor at all. Kind of convenient that it was “broken” for Blue Invasion especially since she is the only decent Blue tank.

1 Like

The update is complete!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney