Update 1.16.10 Patch Notes

YES!!! I LOVE THIS UPDATE BECAUSE POOH IS FINALLY COMING!!! I knew Pooh was gonna come to the game soon!!!

And I have nearly 500 diamond crates saved up so I hope I get Pooh very fast next week!!! He will be one of my top heroes for sure!!!

I’m just peeved that Stitch and Pooh aren’t friends… They would be better friends than Pooh with Goofy. Stitch and Pooh are more similar: both are cute and fluffy (Pooh is a chubby little cubby all stuffed with fluff), both love delicious sweet food, both love their human best friend, both go on fun adventures, and both are my fav!

Sigh…I guess it’ll have to do.

Happy Pooh is coming and he’s relatively easy to get but I am mad that Stitch and Pooh aren’t friends.

7 Likes

Not appropriate according to the standards of the forums. But you can do it.

4 Likes

And my Pooh concept had Pooh gain energy with Hunny as well!

I can’t wait to use Pooh in the game!

He looks so cute and fluffy!

The update is pretty sweet.

Still upset about the friendship but I guess every little black rain cloud has a silver lining…

6 Likes

Nice pun…

2 Likes

Why can’t Pooh be before Tigger?

2 Likes

Can Tuesday come faster please???

I need Pooh!!!

3 Likes

Hold you* Stay strong

1 Like

Where is bo peep’s fix?

6 Likes

Yes! My childhood is finally here! I cannot wait!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for listening on this. Especially when we’re limited only to the specified heroes for the friendships, this will help keep things manageable, without having to way over-level the encounters to pass them.

Any chance you guys can go back and do the same for Mr. Incredible (our other friendship campaign problem child)?

8 Likes

Love the reference lol

2 Likes

Don’t forget Shank

2 Likes

I trough for a moment about the shield can’t be stolen by someone else ability.

Like steal shields as ability.

2 Likes

Shank hasn’t had a hero refresh yet, though? Or am I misremembering?

1 Like

Wait, this was a thing? I find it hilarious

6 Likes

No, but Shank is still the worst opponent. She was the biggest wall to kick down in the Duke/Woody campaign. She also takes the same title in other friendship campaigns as well

2 Likes

Hey @Polaris are you going to post the Patch notes in Facebook page too?

2 Likes

Um, if I understand this correctly, this sounds ridiculously OP. Did they forget how Bogo actually plays first hand? Has it been that long? Maybe I don’t quite understand how this will work, but this makes me believe that Bogo is literally going to be throwing out this stupid grenade every couple of seconds as he will recharge his white skill extremely fast if he’s taking damage (while never dying under certain circumstances).

So you will basically be Blinded the entire match once he activates his skill for the first time? The only way that I can see you getting a break is if he’s under so much aggro that he will be too busy refreshing his shield to throw it out. Does anyone else think that this could be “problematic”?

3 Likes

Control heroes, frozen characters, linguini and remy, miss Piggy say hi. You know?

4 Likes

I really appreciate this, but please do something with Mr. Incredible in Joy-Olaf campaign as well.

Ok, this is good, I don’t know if anyone was asking for this but, is welcome.

Is there any hero who can copy shields? I mean, I know of heroes who can steal/remove buffs but is there any reason to include the “copy” in the skill?

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney