Update 1.16.10 Patch Notes

It doesn’t look like they lowered Jessie’s yodel cooldown…welp unless they made it hit a ton now. Her white skill is gonna be scary now, a lot of teams depend on buffing each other. Also can she steal shields? Idk if that is a buff or not.

The same Linguini that is still stuck behind a “paywall” right now? Not an option for most without having been stuck at 1-2 stars for most for some time now. And even with active Hardy applications (which aren’t plentiful at the moment), his energy gain will probably be fast enough to sweep them away just as fast as you applied them. I haven’t been going against him much lately, but I just remember him having decent tenacity as well, so he was a pest early on in the game’s life when he was nigh unkillable at times.

Him being paired with the likes of Goofy (Je) and maybe Powerline higher up is the problem, as it was/still is with Jafar (Sc). Sure, he’s manageable now most of the time. But after a refresh, that isn’t known. We can reserve true judgment for when he is redone, but it just sounds a bit iffy on the description alone. Luckily, he won’t be in the Friend Campaigns, which would have been a huge objection for me, since you can’t just choose who you want.

1 Like

I’m using perfectly Linguini with 1 star the free one you get from the FREE 1 Chests.

2 Likes

Me too

@Lord_Stitch_VI when Winterbotton said “Remy & Linguini” he was talking about the stacks of Hardy they spread around to allies

3 Likes

OMG WINNIE THE POOH CHARACTERS! I thought this would never happen, but they are in the game! Wait…Eeyore is a City Watch Crate Exclusive? When is PerBlue going to replace Gizmoduck in the Arena Token Crates with a new character!?

5 Likes

Always happy to see Hero refreshes! And also VERY happy with the new heroes. Totally did not expect them, but I’m glad they’re here.

4 Likes

To those who don’t know why this is here, this is a reference to the franchise.

I don’t remember where though…

4 Likes

Gizmoduck still stuck to Arena Crates on Server 9? When is he going to come to the Elite Campaign? Blathering Blatherskite.

I thought it said ‘eeyore slaps the nearest enemy and I was wondering what are they doing

1 Like

So is Eeyore going to be in a crate similar to the ones Powerline and Gizmoduck are in, or am I misunderstanding?

5 Likes

This bug also affected requests to join a guild. Will this fix also resolve that?

2 Likes

@Polaris Is the 20 second cool down for Jessie’s Sonic Yodel shorter?

5 Likes

What’s next? Surge and Heist?

1 Like

Surge, No, I hope that doesn’t happen, Because Surge tokens are the hardest ones to get imo

The others are all super easy

It’s about time!

I know it’ll take some time but please add Kanga, I can’t tell you how much the Winnie the Pooh fandom values Her.

Out of all the tokens you accumulate per day, Surge tokens are the ones I have the most.

I can understand

IMO, Heist are the hardest to get. And then again, it isn’t everyone’s favorite game mode

Yea, Heist & Surge, aren’t easy to get tokens for

To collect surge tokens is easy if your guild is highly placed and completes surge a lot. All you have to do is fight once and you get the rewards. But that is taking advantage of those spending their precious time on Surge, which is a little rude.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney