Update 1.16.10 Patch Notes

Here a few polls…

Which trial team do you think the new heroes will be in?

• Red
  • Blue
  • Yellow

0 voters

Which hero do you think will be in the meta?

• Pooh
  • Tigger
  • Eeyore

0 voters

Goodie! I love this update so much! Thank you @Polaris and Perblue. :grin:

2 Likes

…did I not make mention of that in what I was saying in response to Winter? He’s not exactly the clutch go-to source of much in his current limited state, but absolutely could be once he is off his leash. Usable, but not optimal.

Either way, nothing that can be done about it now. No way to truly know for sure until we see everything in action.

If anyone wants to clap, now is the time to do it” because this is a great “small” update!
Two refreshes and three unexpected classics! Can’t wait to see who’s next! :grin::honey_pot:

And when is Tron coming to servers beyond 1 and 2?

8 Likes

Yeah it seems that way. Glad to see you sticking around.

1 Like

It is very likely that Eeyore will be the most promising of the 3. Not even because of his endurance potential (which seems nuts on paper), but largely because of the Sap mechanics. From the looks of it, he should be able to sap enemies more reliably than Hook or Flynn. Sapping enemies is extremely impactful against heroes that rely too heavily on their White Skill (like Beast, Herc, and Madam Mim).

6 Likes

I thought every update, they will add red skills because it’s unfair to other
Heroes just like mine i dont have a hero who have red skills, not because i can’t afford, it because not available zzzzzZz my line up wash away by red skills heroes lineup, and also buzz need to be revamp his skills are okay but he’s to low in reality almost all heroes in dbhm who have fantastic skills can 1 hit him with fantastic damage

Surge tokens are easiest to get.

1.5k daily

1 Like

Not if your guild do a lower difficulty and do not even finish, and the guilds who do highest and finish will not let people in that aren’t able to so that leaves some players with the option of guilds who struggle.

1 Like

Players can no longer block PerBlue Support in chat

My god you are that scared of criticism lol

1 Like

As are the characters from Winnie the Pooh, a good idea would be wuzzles or gummi bears

Now, when Eeyore join the battle, it’s way for Anna and others :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yay ! Pooh, Tigger, and eeyore.

2 Likes

Sin Counter

• 3 100 Acre Wood Residents (-3)
  • Jessie’s Refresh (-1)
  • Bogo’s Refresh (-1)
  • Bye Bogo and Jessie, hello Ralph and Jack-Jack (-1)
  • Mercenary Reposting (-1)
  • Bug Fixes (-7)

Sin Counter: -14

8 Likes

He is Fox, and is too hard to get into the game. Now please, stop spamming.

1 Like

I wish you had lowered the cooldown by a couple of seconds! Either way it’s fine.

4 Likes

Maybe they did, but left it unnoted…

ghostly noises

1 Like

I’m excited for Pooh Tigger and Eeyore. But I’m still hoping for Belle Lumiere and Kim Possible.

3 Likes

New patch notes and new heroes. I can’t really complain but…

Another update without Anna… Come on Perblue, i’m still waiting for her…

4 Likes

And another update without Kim Possible :sob:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney