Update 1.16 Known Issues

Why is there an implemented colosseum defense change counter ?
Noone said anything about, stated something nor wanted or needed it and we consider it as unacceptable.

1 Like

Not sure if its this update or an ongoing issue but I noticed several of my characters that are eligible for collection work are failing to display the C on the selection screen. In particular Alice and the ducks from the new one.

2 Likes

Two issues to report:

Roster detail view is overlapping, as shown

Heist text is gigantic.

Seen on both iPhone 11Pro Max and iPad Pro 10.5, S21, TL 105

1 Like

This is what server 18 chat looks like, I went to my other server and it’s fine @Elliot

Bo Peep woody’s disk bugged and not doing it’s job

LEVEL 95

Enemies damaged by “Deflection Spin” lose
38707 armor for 10 seconds
This effect stacks up to 5 times

Now it’s not removing enemy’s armor and her team not doing 75% damage

6 Likes

サーバー15です。
アリーナのリワードリストでは、英語以外の言語を設定しているとtierタブが機能しません。常にチャレンジャーを表示します。

The last 2 of the new borders repeat.

@Polaris
Unbelivelable, you made CityWatch even worse!
Now stage 4.1 got a level 260 team already and is unbeatable with this lineup :rage:

8 Likes

One is for coli and second for arena. Nothing wrong.

Are those characters at 0/x progress for the collection? I thought that was a bug a while ago too, but apparently the C is supposed to show progress in a collection, rather than that the hero is eligible. So, you need at least 1 point on them for it to show up.

Confusing :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I’m not sure if the attacks in Challenger are working correctly - I’m currently in 2nd, and it seems I’m only able to attack other players in the top 5, and nobody below that. Surely that defeats the purpose of being able to ‘unlock’ opponents to fight, when one of the opponents I unlocked yesterday I’m now unable to battle?

I would’ve thought we should be able to attack any opponent in our league who is unlocked?

1 Like

Pooh is probably coming.

They should give you 50 epic CW keys just for this.

that looks like feedback, not a bug report

I deleted!

And some new, again…
I’m first but able to get 2nd place rewards.

2 Likes

I think this is display bug only - I was 2nd for last night, and I did get the 2nd place rewards, even though it was highlighted Top 10.

Though, I was first for a long time, it’s a shame the reward is now decided again by the position at the time :clock12: and not highest

2 Likes

YOOO I’ve wanted Winnie the Pooh since the beginning!!

I notice that too, hope they fix this soon

I can Only change coli defence once… i dropped defences to help people and cant change it back.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney