Update 1.16 Known Issues

Continuing the discussion from Update 1.16 Known Issues:

Yeah @polaris today I was shown enemies level 135 with maxed red skills being actually level 145 after retrying you can see different stats and why???. Today my city watch consisted solely around only Piggy Qh+Megara maxed disc combos combined with either Hook/Animal/Magica/Rapunzel all have maxed red skills and are actually stronger than implemented. But then why has it to match 12/15 times to such high ranked enemies??
Before it always was Randall with his horde. Now it only matches Piggy lines
? There is no real chance to unlock red skills on your toons with such enemies, cause your triple rotation makes it impossible to grind for specific chips too. Beneath that u cant use the same line every time again. You made city watch again one stage more unbeatable ( would rather use another verb
 :kissing_closed_eyes:)

Ah ha! Just so. I missed the memo on that one or forgot about it. Kicking self because lots more Alice could be done. Checking through collections to see what else I missed :yum:

2 Likes

On changing coli defense: Imagine a scenario where two players from the same guild are in the same Challenger league, where you get points for winning and for meeting certain other goals. Guildie1 waits for Guildie2 to log in, then lowers defense so Guildie2 can rack up some points, then changes it back. Guildie2 then repays the favor. Obviously unfair and against the spirit of the competition, yes?

PerBlue should have communicated this change ahead of time (or, if possible, restricted it to the Challenger leagues), but it was going to have to be implemented with this new Challenger structure.

3 Likes

That seems to defeat the purpose of giving everyone enough keys to fight everyone else, if no one can fight the players at the bottom of the standings.

1 Like

The game is literally unplayable. Over the course of a year, it has gone from an occasional message about Google Play having problems when playing Coli to outright crashing when trying to do minor things like manually clear a stage in campaign or going through the menus too quickly. I’m hoping this can be addressed ASAP. I’m on Kindle Fire, if it helps. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It is also on the iPhone XS pertaining to guild acceptance requests.

1 Like

I agree. The game is sooooooo laggy, and I hate it

I am told that I will be demoted when I am not attacking but I can not attack anyone!

3 Likes

I usually beat a boss over level 1000 with 3 breakers i now need 9 breakers on a level 280 boss and i die :joy::joy:

@Elliot I had found that while the chat feature does indeed work on Dark Mode with no visibility issues, the keyboard that appears is now much tinier than it was before, and makes typing anything with it more difficult.

1 Like

The scroll bar in the hero list & missions list (and possibly other places) is now practically invisible. I can’t screenshot because it only appears while actually scrolling, but if you check it you’ll see.

I’m on Android 9 in case it varies

In the clan war we have a problem to carry out the second attack, in addition that the lower levels that attacked before receive the same message in the first attack attempt

1 Like

I am having trouble with entering the game. This has been going on since after updating it on Monday. I noticed a few are having the same problem as me. Does anyone know when the bugs are going to fixed? Just curious.

The game doesn’t even load for me. It keeps getting stuck in the loading screen, which is beyond frustrating.

Can you give me more details on this? We did some testing quick this morning and it seems to be working. Is there a specific combat setting or team composition where it isn’t working? Screenshots and details are very helpful!

3 Likes

what? once Challenger seasons gets implemented the Diamond reward for taking 1st is only 200 diamonds instead of 500???

Yes, without any notice on patch notes :slight_smile:
And you doesn’t receive reward from highest place over whole day, just where you ended at end of day (as long time ago).
Less diamonds is definetly what players wanted.

The rewards for challenger season is intended to give the same amount of rewards (or more) over the same period of time. So, while the day to day rewards may be lower for some players, the end results should be the same (or better). We are looking at the data and will track player feedback throughout the season.

4 Likes

I will wait and see. Looking forward for the feedback post.

3 Likes

@Polaris
She is no more reduce boss bot armor and not giving her allies the 75% damage when spinning
She was working perfectly before the update

Tried to send you screen shots but ur mailbox locked

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney