Update 1.16 Patch Notes

Thank you!

It is a big update. Pretty interesting the “buff” on what “hardy” does especially for Gerald.
I really appreciate the thing with heroes selection on creep surge, that is my main reason to not play it.
Not so good the changes on Donald and Hook, but it is ok for the sake of balance.

3 Likes

If they refuse to do anything to help balance friendship campaigns in general with the inclusion of the refreshes and red skills, then at least allow us to be able to hire mercs for the required heroes at least? Then, it can still be a challenge for people complaining about changes affecting that aspect as they can use their own heroes and people can still not be completely overwhelmed trying to do them for the most part by hiring one. Limits on said mercs is fine, but at least it can be something that can help those struggling with this part of the game.

7 Likes

Here’s a question: I had catch up packages available for every five levels starting at 70 all the way though 105 on S22; once I got the download on Tuesday though only L75 & L80 packages were still showing—the rest have disappeared. What’s up with that? Anyone else have this happen where they lost catch up packages in older servers?

3 Likes

Thanks for planning to refresh Bogo

1 Like

I’m so exited because Hank and Dory and Tron are here!

1 Like
3 Likes

If donalds heal from aw phooey only triggers if he fails to absorb debuff, and he’s now 100% absorbing debuffs, doesn’t that mean his red skill heal will never get triggered?

5 Likes

It’s every 5 seconds he absorbs 100%.

4 Likes

They actually have a good point, because the healing is from “Short Tempered”. So…

@Polaris?

1 Like

Great update!
btw in 1.16.10,
Are hero refreshed characters only Jessie and Bogo? or 1 more?

1 Like

That does not fix cw at all the Nerf is not going to fix cw.

And it’s nice to see pb is still not listening or caring about it’s player base. New challenge will be big players only field giving them even more ways to pull away from everyone else.

3 Likes

The nerf is decreasing Randall’s true power by ~30%, which should be enough to make CW easier to beat

2 Likes

Point 5 :

8 Likes

Tacticians have access to Guild Officer chat?

What’s the rationale behind that?

7 Likes

Sooo Tron is only available on servers 1&2? When will he be available to the rest of the servers?

Tron looks different. Is he from the first movie?

On a different note:

How do challenger seasons impact the line selections for City Watch?
Do they pull from P1 and down now?
Do they look into D1 through D7?

Yes, he is

Yay! Hank and Dory and…Tron… i need to watch that movie! :grin:

1 Like

Is nobody gonna talk about Red Six? It looks to me like it is coming really soon after seeing this picture!image

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney