Update 1.15.5-A Patch Notes

2hat time is the update scheduled for?

I understand.im sorry

Se dieron cuenta que todos los personajes de equipo o dúo siempre tiene la habilidad de curarse a si mismo como ducky and Bunny se curan cada vez que dañan aun enemigo y sully al final de una ola o entre el combate de esa ola si no contamos con su disco de amistad como ellos dos como ejemplos pero con Gerald,Marlin y Nemo curan al equipo, espero que saque una colección solo para estos personajes que se curan ellos mismos

Don’t forget the 4 days dealay of Apple IOS again :joy:

1 Like

Me too, but event heroes always hard

to get.

How about fixing the match making algorithm in City Watch. It’s completely broken. Fix existing issues before creating new ones.

4 Likes

They really aren’t…

Yeah Gerald marlin and Nemo!

1 Like

@Polaris when is the update? Is it noon CT like normal?

2 Likes

Cuanto falta para la actualización
Espero que salga después de las 10 hora GT

A que hora sale

Most likely in about 3 hours

Espero que salga a las 11 AM hora GT

The update is planned for 11:45 AM CT.

One change you may notice, is we are hiding the Catch Up Challenges in the event list, so you only see one at a time. For players who are far behind the cap, the next challenge will show up once you complete the current one. Trying to cut down on the excess listings for you!

9 Likes

Cuando los servidores estarán activos otra vez después de la actualización?

I need this hero!

1 Like

It’s great that that are so many good characters now.

But would be great if all servers are sync so it’s a global release. It sucks for new servers to have the same event but not able to fully utilize it because the characters pool is limited. That’s always a bummer.

3 Likes

The update is complete!

4 Likes

Update to how this works: You will see catch up challenge events if you are within 10 levels, so it’s possible to see 2 at a time!

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney