Update 1.17.01 Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 1.17.01

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 1.17.01 Update! This release features bug fixes following the 1.17 update.

Bug Fixes

• This update will correct the stamina cost for chapter 28 on servers 1-12.
  • Fixed a crash when opening the crate screen.
  • Fixed a bug where cosmetic collection boosts were being added between waves. The boosts should not change between waves.

We have another bug fix update that is in the works for other known issues following the 1.17 update.

9 Likes

This is a full, forced update. We have released it to the App store and are waiting for it to propagate.

6 Likes

Sir how to auto update this app??

2 Likes

Is it also correcting the stamina cost for Chapter 27 Elite sections?

4 Likes

has a bug in which the diary of completing 10 areas of the campaign does not count if each area is not done manually

2 Likes

Please tell me you’re fixing the coli arena problem with people dropping their defense to a single character.

4 Likes

Still likes to kick me out of the game at random times!!!

5 Likes

The Dauntless challenge is crashed in server 2. Please fix it

3 Likes

Can’t change guild emblem on server 19. Border works fine, but emblem won’t change.

2 Likes

That is in the known issues list!

3 Likes

Q bien el juego va progresando me encanta :+1:

1 Like

We’re seeing the update in the App Store.
We’ve released to Google Play, Amazon, and Samsung.

2 Likes

Server Update scheduled for 2:15 PM CT.

2 Likes

I might to get Princess Kida of Atlantis

2 Likes

Update 1.17.10 or 1.18 on choose whitch update
A.update 1.17.10
B.Update 1.18
Please :pray:

1 Like

Can we get red skills opened up on server 18?

1 Like

They’re doing that to give others free wins …the only issue is you can’t earn bonus points cause you win right away.

How about Chapter 29?

Deleted my other comment after I read the known issues. Stamina should be more not less so that kinda sucks. Lol

1 Like

@Polaris -after Server 1 going down Saturday I’m really happy to see you guys making sure to prevent it from happening to this really nice update and this cap rise was the first time I can say that I’m happy with it! Tyvm for the badge booster crates , it definitely eased some of the stress of cap rise :slight_smile:

-Giving credit where it’s due - hero killer (server 1&2)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney