Update 1.17.10 Patch Notes

Uma pergunta, tem alguma previsão da chegada do linguinni no servidor 19?

MULAN!!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!! !!!

AND SHANG!!! !!! !!! !!! !!!
tumblr_inline_msx6oo23TL1qz4rgp540

11 Likes

That genie refresh is what I’ve been wanting for a long time but this is fantastic and well worth the wait! Thank you.

1 Like

What about his defensive stats (armor and reality)?

2 Likes

When is the update coming

My gosh… I’m sorry the fact that I’m (Relatively) young is showing. I haven’t seen a functioning VHS player in like… 11 years maybe? Something like that…
Why do you have a VHS player? It’s been 8 years since new official VHSs were produced, and no TV that is compatible with a VHS player would have any modern streaming capabilities…

Wait, you know what. This is off topic I should stop before I get into massive, highly disruptive conversation about Song of the South.

2 Likes

Tuesday. Unless there are issues with Apple approvals… (as usual)

5 Likes

I’m afraid Genie is still unable to heal himself…(?)

Im very disappointed i thought every update they will add red skills on some of heroes? It’s unfair!!

Genie refresh is great!

I like to get Mulan and Li Shang in the game

1 Like

I am… very sad about that.

2 Likes

And I’m disappointed. This refresh only makes Genie a healer with better synergy. However, he still need another healer or Meg to keep him in the battlefield. Too bad.

1 Like

But you know… Timon and Pumbaa can heal over time in the beginning of the wave which means INSTANT SPEED BOOST!!! Combined with Elsa’s disk, Genie can freeze things fast too!!! The implications are both vast and severe!

7 Likes

And that’ll make Miguel one of the best allies for Genie…

3 Likes

Use speed to win the game…the best defence is attacking…interesting

3 Likes

So… aside from Genie, WALL-E is also getting refreshed. It’s actually his disks that are gonna be the biggest game-changers for him. And… his refresh is a buff to Elsa (indirectly). She’s only gonna be better at nuking things. And I thought Kristoff was too much. Genie and WALL-E are going to contribute to the return of freeze. It will be January 2019 all over again.

9 Likes

:notes:I’LL MAKE A MAN OUT OF YOU!!!:notes:
Just made a concept for Li Shang for “Don’t just fly : soar!”. I made him frontline support too😅

1 Like

New heroes mulan and li shang :smile:

1 Like

That’s… never been that way. Red Skills were introduced in September and new Red Skill batches have been every 3-5 updates. It has never been every update, nor should it be. Perblue is doing a good thing taking to to analyze what the character needs to help them be more viable as well as making them not OP. Release them too fast and they will feel not helpful or OP.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney