Update 1.17.11 Patch Notes

They said they were going to slow down updates. Almost every assumed, not entirely unreasonably, that they were referring to cap raises, when in fact they were talking about new game modes.

6 Likes

You’re going to have to show us where that was said. Most of us read everything here regularly and haven’t seen a slowdown mentioned. It’s been 1 update every 2 weeks with a cap raise every second update for years now…

2 Likes

Let’s all be honest here. It’s about generating money for PB.

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s the goal of all for-profit businesses.

5 Likes

Update is finished but can’t have game access. Waiting

2 Likes

State of the Game - February 2020. I clarified what I could find on the forums on that subject here before. They ment game modes/features , not cap raises, but reading the intitial paragraph I can understand how one can read it that way since orange color was mentioned in it.

2 Likes

It isn’t finished. The server maintenance is still happening

2 Likes

At this point I’m fairly sure the devs aren’t actively playing the game to see how long these updates take to get. Otherwise they would have toned them down a long time ago.

1 Like

This kept happening too me. But how am i supposed to get them. Do i have to tell perblue about it. You would think they would know about all the crap i haven’t received

1 Like

Wann wird das Update beendet sein?

1 Like

:mask: Covid-19 time instead

1 Like

The update is now complete. Thanks for being patient!

11 Likes

PB will never change, pushing updates out n heroes is the most important thing. Never actually fixing broken content will always take a back seat. Red skills money grab, city watch a joke, no auto complete for for friendship quest so u don’t have to manual them when you have close to or over 100 of them. Hero collections not being a part of normal campaign missions so you could complete them faster. The cost of skills getting out of hand. And lastly what would be a good idea: stamina battery deals being permanent on the sale screen just put a few bundles up battery and something else n just leave it no timer.

3 Likes

When can we get back into the game its been an hour and 31 minutes

1 Like

My work here is done- Rafiki.

1 Like

yay!! Now lets open

1 Like

Thank you! I was able to find the original post, and it’s clear from the second paragraph that the mention of Orange in the first paragraph isn’t meant to imply they’re going to slow down the release of new ranks, but just emphasizing that they view Mods as the way to progress heroes that are in Orange ranks, since there weren’t any new Orange skills.

I agree 100% that it would be good to slow down the level cap raises and new ranks, and give whales (who usually have both maxed out in any meaningful sense within a couple of days anyway) some different goals to pursue, but any discussion on this topic tends to be poisoned by people assuming PerBlue lied 17 months ago. If we can stick with the facts, I think there’s actually a chance for a productive discussion.

3 Likes

Still. No remy hero chips available anywhere. :disappointed:

1 Like

Oh and btw I am not anywhere near what someone would consider F2P

1 Like

Why isn’t this thread closed?

Also, why does Shan Yu stun for so long?

12 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney