Update 1.17 Patch Notes

I just have 1 (not so) silly question. Why don’t Kristoff and Sven have friendship with Elsa, his sister-in-law or his buddy, Olaf???

I can understand why he has friendship with Flynn Rider, as they are both Disney Prince. But why Kida? Why? Other than the fact that she is new hero that most of us don’t have or use…

14 Likes

Worth the wait. Patience is key. Great notes today @Polaris. Keep up your amazing work.

6 Likes

Best update? Really, they have hands down screwed the players over even more with this update than they do anything good for the game. If you get faith from this is there something really wrong.

9 Likes

Everything was great as I was reading it until I got to the bottom where they are increasing the level cap and now to red7!!! This wouldn’t be an issue if the cost of stamina was lower just to get one red badge or any badge for those higher level heroes! Other than that a pretty good update .

10 Likes

You also forgot the new cosmetic that will put paying players even further ahead of free to medium players, making the gap bigger than ever.

9 Likes

Hey who’s that funky looking donkey they added as the 100th hero?

It’s Sven.

Ohhh and the reindeer?

…It’s Sven.

Oh makes things easier for me… but not for Kristoff, since he’s still waiting on his only landmark to arrive!!!

Wait… Kristoff???

5 Likes

A little late isn’t @Polaris?

3 Likes

If Kristoff and Sven are the 100th heroes, who deserves the 100th spot? Kristoff or Sven? :thinking:

4 Likes

Yeah. If only they add new power bonuses and let us keep the old way to unlock cosmetics.

Imagine telling your friends, I can’t have this avatar because I don’t spend money =))))) I doubt anyone would believe it… but anyways, that’s the reality of this game. They are forcing you to pay for every little things

Soon, they will issue chat cards to buy. For what?

“You can not chat to your friends or guildies without chat cards”

I’m not even surprised if that day comes

6 Likes

Vamos adicionar um caixa e mais heroes e por trás um limite de level pra eles não reclamarem tanto porém continuar a nos trazer lucro que será o melhor !

1 Like

Now, the sin counter.

Sin Counter V1.17

• :100:th hero (-1)
  • Syndrome (-1)
  • Kristoff & Sven (-1)
    • Yes, a true blue healer!
    • A better Jasmine?
  • Red Skills (-7)
    • Ralph - This red skill definitely makes him a better tank. Nice!
    • Violet - So what you are saying… is that you wanna add her to the power surge and make her hold hands with Randall… I see…
      • The skill name would be ironic if no one used her though
    • EVE - I mean, I don’t see much benefit that’ll come from her with this red skill
    • Tia Dalma - Okay… bland skill but okay…
    • Baymax - This makes him better allies with Linguini & Remy than any other hardy-giving hero.
    • Mickey - I guess it could be useful
  • Cosmetic Collections (+1)
    • I can easily tell that this section was copied and pasted
  • Auto Select sounds interesting (-1)
  • So, you wanna change the scale of CW matchmaking… and you wanna test it out in a couple of servers… (-1)
  • Love the new VIP 3 perk. GOODBYE POORNESS!!! (-1)
  • More daily gold (-1)
  • Consumable Perks seem to be useful when you are in an active guild that likes to heist. Like my guild! (-1)
  • Randall is now more powerful with dodging disables. Great (+1)
    • Wait… then this makes Miss Piggy less unique!!! :open_mouth:
  • Bug Fixes! (-6)
  • Cap raises (+2)

Sin Counter: -17

“Say cheese!”

This took a long time to write

19 Likes

This is a fantastic update! I feel like this is a really good step towards fixing some of the main problems the player base has been having. Thank you to all the team members!

2 Likes

Kim Possible does

5 Likes

Wasn’t already a thing before?

OMG! I wasn’t expecting this one!

Oh my! This sounds like trouble.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why neither the coronavirus could stop this?!?!

8 Likes

North is south, right is left, when kristoff is not THERE!!!

Oh wait,

Great update. Very small update (not)

2 Likes

I guess he gets into the battlefield backwards then

I’m typically pretty positive, but this was a really insensitive move. Most of the world is scared and not spending right now. Another cap increase is just not good business practices right now. I’m in a top 3 guild on my server and even most of our players are really discouraged and won’t be able to keep up. I’m very sad.

22 Likes

I’m happy to see Kristoff and Sven joining the Frozen 2 team but still…

tumblr_b645ba8ac148f887529ea0357f11ad89_1584eb9d_2048

Where is Anna?!

18 Likes

Yay! First Update On My Arrival! I Need To Catch Up Lol :joy:

2 Likes

I think people are overreacting when they say this is one of the best, but this is certainly a pretty good update. Since no one else has said it yet, the change to raid tickets and increase to the gold from daily quests are both very nice. :slight_smile:

For those wondering, Sisyphus was a Greek king of myth known for his trickery. He cheated death twice and his punishment from the gods was to roll a boulder up a mountain for eternity. I really like this!

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney