Update 1.17 Patch Notes

Sisyphean also means a task that’s it could never be completed. Fancy words there @Polaris. :smirk:

6 Likes

Show me any fixes they done?

Because there is non, cosmetic puts everything behind pay walls in that area.
Level and badge increase again.
Heroes not needed to early.
Gold cost was secretly increased not long ago so this gold increase might not be enough to keep it up.
Cw fix let’s see their so called Randall fix weren’t really that well fixy.
They have not been listening. No the few good things in this update is overshadowed by the greed, destruction of the game they insist on continue.

9 Likes

So, does that include Jessie’s Judy disk? Cause it does say she has +40% to dodge.

1 Like

Theorically yes.

2 Likes

Too? Too?! It has been 3 weeks. That is longer than the usual timeframe.

Where? And can you show the before and after?

There is a difference between a hero nerf than a game mode nerf.

None of us need your negativity

If you don’t want to play, then quit the game, leave the forums, and leave the game to rot if it happens

2 Likes

What colour will the heroes be?

Syndrome will be in the Red team and Kristoff & Sven will be in the Blue team

1 Like

Actually, he’s referring to another skill cost increase from a month or two ago. PerBlue had increased the amount skill costs go up again, without announcing it. Polaris even confirmed it, though they still had the lame excuse of “we said we’d do it a year ago”. You don’t remember that thread?

7 Likes

Nice looking update!:grinning:

It’s the skill level gold cost. At approximately level 130-ish (i don’t remember exactly) they went and increased the cost difference between each level: it’s now 6k. And that’s why the gold cost for skill jumped about 2 to 3 times more to max a character out than expected.

3 Likes

Hah. We were answering the same thing.

Perblue isn’t even trying to mask their greediness anymore.

I guess they’re gonna stick to a new level update every 4 weeks. It isn’t like there was dozens or hundreds of players and guild leaders advocating for anything other than that.

Nice job ruining the game, Perblue.

14 Likes

It is time! - Rafiki

Found the topic, if you were wondering.

4 Likes

No, I know about that. But they said “not long ago”. Two months isn’t that recent.

The skill costs were meant to start increasing at around level 130 @AwsomeDude

1 Like

Two months is recent. And even if it isn’t, that’s irrelevant to the point he’s trying to make (just like your second sentence is irrelevant to this discussion). Anyhoo, we’re going off-topic now, we should take this to a PM if we’re going to continue.

2 Likes

W-w-wait. If the increase started at level 131… then it isn’t that recent at all. The discovery of it is what is “recent”

2 Likes

New red skills, hurray!
I hope new CW matchmaking will work fine.

4 Likes

I’m loving the patch but @Polaris why on earth is gizmoduck chips still so hard to get on server 1. I must be the only person on server 1 who uses him.

He’s easier to get on newer servers! Did you guys forget about him.

2 Likes

the update is fine but, the face of kristoff does not convince me 100, sven looks better from my point of view, the cosmetic store was fine, I hope it is good and not what other players mentioned.
finally syndrome arrives and I love it, I hope it’s worth the wait. The red skills seem fine, but ralph never liked me, while the change of stores was repeated again, madam mim and huey, Dewey and Louie and Jafar will be in the markets again !? Excuse me, but seriously, don’t you have any more heroes that you could have seen?
the new vip advantages are great.
I hope it is worth the wait, as I keep waiting for the mulan to come to the game, since it was promised long ago and not even its lights …

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney