Update 1.2.3 Patch Notes

We have a few more improvements to The Heist based on your feedback. We’ve added a lobby, improved guarding valuables, adjusted the difficulty, and more. Thank you for all your thoughtful feedback on this new mode!

Servers 2 to 12, get ready - the Thief is eyeing up your valuables! Once the 1.2.3 dust settles, we’ll let you know when you can start tracking the Thief!

Heist Lobby

• We’ve added a lobby to allow players to gather and strategize. The player who created The Heist can start once the group is ready.
  • Other players will still be able to join after a Heist is started.

Standing Guard

• Posting a Hero to stand guard now guarantees you will spot the Thief before she can steal the valuable. If you win the battle, you save the valuable, for now!
  • We added a new icon to differentiate Standing Guard from Standing Watch.

Difficulty Changes

• Medium and Hard are now harder. The Thief has unlimited lives, so in order to win, you must find the hideout! On Hard, the Heroes drain more energy when sprinting.
  • You must win each difficulty level (Easy, Medium, Hard) before you can start or join the next.

Other Improvements

• Added status icons to Heroes on the combat screen so you can know if you are pulling a hero away from standing watch or guard.
  • The map now automatically pans to the Hideout once it’s found.
  • Added Power to hero tooltip
  • Added a preview of your available Heros on The Heist list.
  • Added a back button when zoomed into the heist map.
  • Added a notification to the main screen if you have a free heist available.
  • Fixed a bug where heist battle didn’t remember if you had auto selected.
  • Chat improvements
10 Likes

@Etesian is this update today, or tomorrow?

3 Likes

This update will be released shortly!

5 Likes

I’m waiting this mode ^^. It will be fun!

4 Likes

That explains why I can’t access the game right now… It’s UPDATE TIME!!!

3 Likes

I must be honest that i dont like the idea of only one free heist each day. I would really like to see something like an energy, every 4 hours (example) a new chance. specially if u thin that the daily mission is win the heist… but i really liked this mode, its a lot different of everything we’ve got so far. congrats, guys

7 Likes

Air drop will be available in server 1 after this update?

3 Likes

So the game is back up… Can you tell us when it will go live on 2-12? @Etesian

4 Likes

Jeah why heist is still disabled😂

Ah get ready means just wait a few more weeks…
Wow what a nice dramatic Intro…

7 Likes

Another thing: Did anybody else notice that the app icon changed back to the one before the 1.2 update? As a daily player, I’m glad it’s no longer that creepy one of Sully, Buzz and Captain Jack!

3 Likes

Just a bit misleading…

3 Likes

Yeah bit of a let down to update and still see coming soon…looking forward to it though!

3 Likes

Heist is getting close to releasing on Servers 2-12, stay tuned!

4 Likes

Many players are reaching maximum level and maximum p2… When came p3 and raise team level in server 6? I thought that it came when the heist has start… but it not release…

2 Likes

After initially telling us we would get it in 1 week, to keep saying coming soon is very frustrating for us. I think we’d appreciate knowing what timeframe we are looking at.

3 Likes

@Etesian I wonder if I can ask if that mean with you say is close to releasing in server 2-12, is Heist is releasing on the rest of the server this week or within 2 weeks if not a month? :-).

I understand that you are a community manager and can’t answer this maybe, but if you can it would be really appreciated :-).

But yeah good luck on the game and really like the strategic focused gameplay a lot and have a lot of fun playing the game ^^.

4 Likes

they are changing it once a month. i think that next week we’ll have the 1.3 and new heroes, new max levels and p3. thats what they have been doing the last months, at least

@Etesian can you take a look at buzz? This update seems to have broken him.

2 Likes

When will we get the Heist? I’m on server 7:)

1 Like

For a community manager i would show the yellow card for this miss leading sentences all the time. He seems to enjoy his writing style but pissing of a 10k whale isnt so funny as he is thinking about…
Clean messages without drama and Milestones/timeframes would be good.

Hope you think about it or at least get ready for it…,
Matthias

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney