Update 1.2.3 Patch Notes

Looking into that now!

1 Like

Buzz no ataca… ¿se le acabaron las baterias?

1 Like

What is air drop? Do some severs have this and not others?

1 Like

I at least want to do a friendly ask just in case :-).

I am not a whale myself so can’t really say anything on that, but it is probably true that the sentence for the rest of the servers was maybe a bit too hype building for this update as we didn’t get it.

Hope this won’t create a huge backlash and leading to people leaving and the game losing players, but hopefully that won’t happen.

Either way, I at least enjoy Disney Heroes strategic gameplay and have fun playing :-).

2 Likes

Help! Buzz became lazy after this update😅

3 Likes

Air drop.

2 Likes

How did you manage to get that screencap? Were you a pre-game-launch beta tester, so you’re a little bit ahead of everyone else, specifically those in Server 1? (That’s the only reason I could come up with that would actually make sense, been here since the day the app launched).

1 Like

It’s currently available to certain players on servers 9-12.

1 Like

Oh. Hmm… And I thought I was lucky cuz I was on Server 2!
Meanwhile, while I was trying to edit this post on my phone: Enough Glitching. STOP GOING TURBO ON ME!!! (The keyboard was getting annoying.)

@Polaris How close? By Labor Day? (beginning of September for users reading along who aren’t in the US)

1 Like

Oh. I actually see that Etesain has edited their comment in terms of the rest of the servers and thanks for fixing that ^^.

1 Like

Next patch they will say that heist will come soon maybe a couple of months but just keep eyeing on the thief…lol just kidding

Changes sound good, can you give us some free tickets to try it out? One a day is not enough.

Hey Etesian can you pls make some heroes stronger like dash or chief bogo. Pls make all the heroes useable !
And also when the next patch will come zm

1 Like

The 1.2.3 app icon looks much less creepy, thanks!

But why again icon which promote incredibles 2?

1 Like

When is server 2 giong to get air drop

1 Like

Update has some good and some bad.

The good
Heist lobby, this is a very good addition. Helps plan and prepare with more than one player.

Standing Guard
Also very good, if you are defending a valuable and beat the thief - you should keep the valuable. Also like the extra icons to differentiate.

Difficulty Changes
This is where you are losing me.
Unlimited lives is ridiculous, in some heists it can take an exorbitant amount of time to find the hideout, the fact you cannot win instead by multiple wins means the heist potentially takes far too long. Why not go with 9 lives…5 was a bit easy I agree. But 9 would would be fairer…cats have 9 lives after all so the saying goes.

As for the energy drain by spiriting…by far the worst addition in this update. You haven’t made it harder, you’ve made it drawn out and boring. I could have fallen to sleep during my hard heist this morning. I actually do not want to heist again because of this…ITS SO BORING!

Other Improvements.
Mostly all good here, the extra status icons are very welcome, as is the preview of available heroes.

Overall very good additions, but the unlimited lives and sprint drain just make it cumbersome, perhaps a good lullaby at least…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

7 Likes

When will it be out on server 9?..

1 Like

I agree heist (hard )will waste the time very much and it’s so boring after update ! Pls don’t improve heist anymore because you will make it boring !

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney