Update 1.2.3 Patch Notes

Heist in hard mode is now time thief catcher not a valuable thief catcher.

Cancel this introduction - ‘‘On Hard, the Heroes drain more energy when sprinting.’’
and will be fine AGAIN.

1 Like

When the heist start in 2-12 server?

I think they’ll release it in Update 1.2.4…

@Etesian, it looks like Judy’s Play Dead is broken now. If she is the last character left, she falls over and then jumps back up KO’d. If she usn’t last then she jumps up, gives the boost and then just stands there.

I want this mode know!!! I can’t wait

@Etesian please bring heist in all server…

@Etesian just relays information from Disney Heroes and PerBlue to players like us. Don’t rant to him about releasing the heist in all the servers. :unamused:

1 Like

They’ll probably release heist in the 1.3 update and make a huge deal out of it for the rest of the servers. @Etesian to be honest you guys delaying the heist have had people leave the game because they were bored with the current content. I know Perblue can’t make everyone happy but delaying new content isn’t helping the case.

Also y’all can’t say S1 is exclusively the test server either because as we all saw above is that other servers are being tested. An example is s9-s12 are getting the Air Drop deals, s1 was paying real money for the deals that s4 was paying diamonds for. The list goes on and on. So why aren’t we getting heist already?

3 Likes

From 2 days server 1 also pay diamonds for deals.

1 Like

They will release heist in update 1.3 maybe in couple of years😂

1 Like

@Etesian uhhh how come air drop isnt on all servers?? Im getting tired of only some servers getting better rewards and the rest of is getting screwed!

Cause it’s not ready. Like why’s it so hard for you to comprehend this.

Que loque pasa con el juego

I honestly enjoy the big breaks inbetween mayor updates, it helps to avoid burn-out xD I say be patient peeps, the game is pretty cool overall ^^

1 Like

I’m happy it hasn’t come yet, 'cuz the farming for items only gets haaaarder and haaaarder… it’s nice to relax for a while xD

30 mins ago there was a server update. what did it change? in global chat they are talking about Sulley being nerfed.

There were no changes to the game with last night’s server restart. We had to restart for a change to the Amazon app store. Sorry for the lack of notice.

2 Likes

The one that had Buzz, Captain Jack and Sully was rather scary-looking to some players, myself included. I stated that it might scare away new players! (No pun intended, if you get the Monsters, Inc. reference)

Exigimos una mejor retribución por su “error” de eventos… fue un insulto…

I have this for the phone and I was wondering why don’t we have the tron guys and when will stitch not be vip accessible

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney