Update 1.2.3 Patch Notes

I don’t get what you mean by “Why don’t we have the Tron Guys”? But I can tell you that Stitch won’t be V.I.P Accessible when another set of heroes come up and Disney Heroes put one of them in the V.I.P Crate.

1 Like

What is this and where is it?

If you’re talking about the Air Drop, I think it’s in servers 9-12.

No Airdrop here on server 7…no heist either ^^

There is also vault…

Okey thanks :joy: :joy: :joy_cat:

1 Like

Yeah, same server here. I’m kind of jealous in S1 and S9-12. They have more stuff than us.

Wish we had that in S7. :confused:

1 Like

Gonna quit the game for not coming heist and late update… Why server 1 get all things first? Why not other servers? Really angry for that so I gonna quit the game…:rage::rage:

2 Likes

Can’t you understand? Geez.

First of all, Server 1 is the testing server. It tests out bugs and glitches in new contents.

All we can do is wait, dude.

Second of all, why complain about Server 1 getting Heist first when Servers 9-12 have AirDrop and Vault, huh?

I’m getting jealous tbh, but all I can do is wait for new contents.

1 Like

so… quit. server 1 is the beta server. u can create an account in there. or wait till its 100% ready to all servers. or leave the game and than stop that (its all prob coming in 1.3, that i think that will be released this week). but pls, u should no longer be that guy

Update 1.3 should come in next 2 weeks.

This week update(if exists) should change hero daily reward (but mostly I want new heroes in shops NOTHING change here from May).

How to get airdrop? I’m on server 7

I open a account in server 12 but did not find air drops. Where can I find it? Is need any required level for unlock it?

y do u say that 1.3 isnt coming this week? what i tought (not sure if the word is right haha) is that the 1.3 would bring the new heroe from daily missions (as have been tha last 2 months)

what ive read is that air drop have been released just for a few players… i dont know, but i think its a little far from been ready for all of us

Why don’t we get a failty compensation for missing out the heist ?
An average of points and or gold or whatever is attainable at the heist.
THAT would speedup things dramatically and would be fairer…

They don’t owe us compensation for heist. They never promised a date for it’s release so technically they aren’t late. I would love to have access to it like most people across all other servers do, but we have to wait.

2 Likes

What’s up with the crazy difficulty spike when an area becomes “infected”? I can’t beat an infected level in area 2 when I’ve beaten up to level 8

checks watch
Weird, been 8 days sense it was announced. I’m just confused on how it takes this long of fixing bugs and perfecting the the gamemode

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney