Update 1.2 Patch Notes

What will be in the guild crate for 9-12 if jack jack is moving?

2 Likes

Option to sort-slash-filter Friend Missions by time needed or letter designation (A, B, C, etc.)?

3 Likes

Game is now extremely glitchy on IPhone X

2 Likes

Okay, kinda off-topic, but does anyone find the new app icon rather creepy-looking? It might scare off potential new players. Just sayin.

14 Likes

All players above level 15 will have their level adjusted upwards to reflect this?

3 Likes

Sorry, that Update comes too fast. Let everyone Level more then 6-8 chars.

3 Likes

You still forgot that line :

• Now servers 4 & 6 can earn VIP rings through free offers
2 Likes

I dont have any complaints, I think this new update is exciting. However I do have some things to mention like the new app picture design thingy on the playstore is totally creepy… And also I’m a regular day to day Disney Heroes Battler so it would be awesome to see the characters chips rotate, as in seeing chips for stitch in the daily sign ins or even in the crates in a couple months. And seeing different characters in the elite campaign rewards after a while is a good recommendation. Thank you, the game is really great, with some help from your fans we could work to make it the best.

4 Likes

We’re glad you’re excited! Don’t worry, heroes rotate at a regular rate so you’ll see Stitch in other areas in the near future!

3 Likes

Started the new Heist option and already having problems. 1: made a private Heist and invited guildmates who then could not join my heist, 2: because of problem 1 I wanted to quit my heist to which I can’t, now I’m stuck till the whole heist is over so that I can retry, and 3: looking into the details of the heist I see there is no option to control if your character sprints or not so you automatically lose energy because sprinting uses energy. If these could be fixed soon I’d love to retry the heist option.

1 Like

When is going to be added in serv 2-8 p3 for i can know if its worth it to enchant badges…

1 Like

THe speed at which level cap AND new colors (badges) released is absurdly fast. It feels like this game has already jumped the shark and it’s only been like 2 months. Not all updates need to push the bar further in terms of character development. And to top things off, the most desired character being released will be the most unavailable. Hopefully people will vote the opposite next time and the public won’t get screwed.

8 Likes

I’m excited about new game modes and the new heroes. But I’m really aggravated about cap raise on the servers 2-12. It’s been only 21 days since you raised the cap per 10 levels!!! This is way to fast for people who play active but not whale in their income in your little popular app. Why’s the cap for tockens from hire? Why can’t I stash up some tockens for a better hero than available now from guild crate?
I used ads for friend campaign regularly. You took that away, too. So you want me rather use scammy services for diamonds who make money out of my personal data than let me watch some ads? This is not okay!
I have the feeling this game is becoming the same money grab as PortalQuest where tons and tons of people are leaving because PerBlue has only one business model. Cater to the whales.
Sad, that Disney don’t have any say in this.

6 Likes

Noticed merida is a one star hero but she isnt in gold crates thats completly agaisnt the gold crates one star hero ruling for chips.

3 Likes

Actually this is the business model for almost every game… same with the other game I play, Marvel Contest of Champions. Developers will always cater to the whales. can’t say I blame them… it is a for-profit business and they make much more money off whales than FTP players, and they too need to earn and answer to business stakeholders and feed their families. They spend resources to develop the game, so I don’t have an issue with giving them some money now and then if reasonable. What irks me is that the offers often aren’t reasonably priced. For example, after the patch there was an offer for me (server 9) to buy 1.5M gold, 5 crates, and 5 energy refills for $50. A guy in server 8 had an offer for the same price, but with 2.5M gold, 10 crates, and 10 energy. It’s almost double.

Having said that, I do agree that the offers can come off a little scammy (especially the surveys), and there is really no need to remove the ad watch feature for extra friend stamina. Even though I am not a FTP player, I did watch those ads for the extra stamina.

7 Likes

Seriously when is this going to happen!? You make stitch a reward for vip crate with no easy way to build upto it. At a total cost of £100 per 300 I would have to paid out £500 to have a chance of getting him. Seriously who has that kind of money to through at a mobile game. Most of us would be lucky to have that kind of extra cash.

3 Likes

@Etesian the game is extremely laggy, to where its almost unplayable on Iphone X. No beta software just current IOS version

1 Like

What do you mean by referring to people as whales. And what does FTP abbreviate as

2 Likes

People that spend a lot of money. Free to play

1 Like

I’m experiencing a similar lag issue on Android.

@Etesian In regards to Surge Log Rankings:
Hopefully, you’re still thinking of adding more Sort Options because I’d also love an (A-Z, Z-A) function, for bookkeeping purposes :heart_eyes:! I also noticed y’all added the ability to see who was online, but was that at the expense of seeing actual ranks? If not, I hope you put that feature back in. I, personally, liked seeing whether the total power I had defeated ranked higher/lower than some.

I’d also like to see a Max Level button (with a prompt!) implemented in the Hero Menu in the near future! I have a very high inventory of Mini/Grande XP Drinks that I do not want to be holding down the button for…

Overall, I’m excited for this update & appreciate how extensive the Patch Notes are. Can’t wait for Heist on s2 next week! Keep it up :blush:

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney