Update 1.2 Patch Notes

Seriously? Everyone in the guild watched those and would guess a majority of the active players did. It’s the one thing you had for f2p. I hope you reconsider and put them back!

9 Likes

for those that missed it Tia Dalma is going to coliseum shop

2 Likes

It’s not just f2p players using the free friend stamina feature.
I would be considered a whale and I still use it, so do many members of my rank 1 guild. The feature not being used much is a straight up lie.

9 Likes

I think the problem was not everyone had access to watch vids for regular stamina. There are 2 people in my household playing and only one is us had the option. My guess is thy couldn’t figure out how to fix it and it’s easier to just scrap it.

5 Likes

Much more likely that this was more A/B testing and they determined that people without the option to watch ads still used diamonds to replenish stamina. So why keep the free option when people will spend their in-game currency.

3 Likes

Thanks so much for your work! I love this game!

2 Likes

It’s actualy those who had the option had an extra advantage over those who didn’t. Everyone spending gems for stamina would still use it.

5 Likes

I’m curious why you did not add the main charcter Moana first. Just like you did for Sam flynn from tron legacy. So I hope you can add Moana soon. Same for Sam flynn. Pls do. But I still like this game alot. Its my favorite game so far. So keep up the good work.

3 Likes

How many weeks for the next update (p3 level 80) if its in 20 days i wont spend over 1M on enchants and then going to do it again and again

2 Likes

Guess I was the only one that uses the (watching ads for) Friendship Stamina.

8 Likes

Thanks!
… (Source?)

1 Like

Tia Dalma will be going into Coliseum Shop as of 1st of August

1 Like

Lots of good additions in the update, well done!

My only disappointment is there is no hero changes in the City Watch shop. I already have a 5 star Violet & Mike. I know I can use the watch tokens on other stuff I need…but would like to see a character rotation there too.

4 Likes

Don’t even give them be idea about putting skins in this game

2 Likes

Why not city watch? We need some new blood over there

3 Likes

Whales are people who spend money. FTP is free to play. Assuming…

1 Like

My thoughts on the patch.

Pros:

• 3 new heroes, along with friendships and stuff
  • Heist mode
  • Team XP level requirements reverted back to where they were before one of the previous patches (who knows, maybe in 1.3 we’ll get gold gain reverted back too)
  • Merc UI improved
  • More smaller UI tweaks
  • Minor bug fixes
  • Russian language support

Cons:

• Heist is only available for server 1. And it’s bugged there from the beginning. Talk about testing before the release
  • Level cap raise for servers 2-8, while the current cap is there only for 3 weeks so far. This is not a valid rate.
  • Chief Bogo in guild crates. Sure, many folks don’t have him at 5* myself included, but it’s a really lame decision to put up a hero that’s been forever in chapter 5 and is easily farmable if anyone needs him
  • No shop changes
  • Video for stamina removed. Come on, the reason is not that players don’t use it
  • Stitch in VIP crates. This is not tied with the patch itself, but with an awful community manager work in Facebook. It’s obvious to everyone, that most people would choose Stitch there, and would expect him to be more available in the game. Instead it’s the opposite. Seriously, that was just an awful way to get people angry, while gaining nothing.
  • Just when the case for personal “deals” in Arena is closed, we get Vault (diamonds deposits) and Air Drops (similar to signin system with better rewards for 10$) are introduced to some players, and not to everyone.
  • The gear grind for Purple+4 is a nightmare. I’ve liked that Perblue made some changes to Dragonsoul’s badge system at the beginning of the game. But now it’s turning out to transform to exactly the same. And it’s very sad.
  • No hero balancing. Lots of heroes need minor tweaks, the longer it’s postponed, the worse for the game
  • Lots of people experiencing crash problems, both on iOS and Google. Talk about testing again
12 Likes

I am really disappointed by the removal of watching ads to get friends stamina. I was using it and I’m sure I wasn’t the only one. You said not many people were using it, but I myself discovered it by mistake. If no one knows, they won’t use it for sure. That was a really great gift and you’re taking it back. I don’t approved, I feel like it’s a way for you to make us spend more in the game.

8 Likes
  1. Is everyone from lvl 15+ going to be compensated for the reduction to exp needed.
  2. Reason people did not use the video option as because is was bugged as all heck! Should have fixed instead of scraped.
  3. surveys for the gems asks for very personal information and is very suspect. Also as the last option is asking for a postcode, it does not find my address and therefore I cannot get gems. (I know this is not down to the developers, however including something that cannot be accessed by everyone is discriminative)
4 Likes

I used it daily I am very upset that we cannot do it anymore

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney