Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 1.5.A
We will be rolling the Guild War feature out to Servers 2-13!
This server update is scheduled for noon CT on November 3.
First wars will begin on Monday, November 5.
Below is our info on Guild War from the 1.5 Patch Notes:
Head-to-Head, Two-Day Wars
- Compete in two-day long wars against other guilds to climb the rankings and earn war box rewards.
- Spend the first day of war planning your attack and sabotaging enemy heroes.
- Spend the second day making one or two attacks to clear as many rooms as possible.
- Win 7 wars each month to reach Legendary Rank, earn unique posters, and even better war box rewards!
Fight Through Your Opponent’s Garage
- Each Guild has nine cars that hinder all attacks against that guild or give the guild bonus points during the war.
- Defend your cars from attackers by setting your team of heroes to defend one of the nine cars.
- When attacking, defeat all of the defenders in a room to disable the car for the remainder of the war.
- Starting at the ground floor, attacks must clear one room on a floor before the next floor up becomes accessible.
Attacking and Defending
- Each player gets one free attack per war.
- Each guild has a limited number of extra attacks that players can use to make a second attack in a war.
- Each battle in a war requires you to fight 3 five-hero defending teams with 3 different five-hero attacking teams.
- Each defending hero you defeat stays KO’d for the remainder of the war.
- In these fights you can turn Auto off and use your active skills more wisely.
Find Out More
Check out our full Guild War Overview here.
New Content and Hero Locations
Server 2-8 Update
- Hiro Hamada and Stitch will be available in the War Shop
Servers 9-12 Update
- Felix and Stitch will be available in the War Shop
Server 13 Update
- Maui and Stitch will be available in the War Shop