Update 1.5 Patch Notes

Miguel will be moving into the Diamond Crate.

3 Likes

Argh… thats a bad news :joy:

3 Likes

what have u excepted? guild crate? :rofl:

@Polaris Are those crate bonuses retroactive for those of us who have opened hundreds of crates already?

2 Likes

Still nothing in-game to prevent/punish AFK players in Heist?

Please, make this a top priority.

5 Likes

Yes, they will be automatically applied to your account.

This will be in a future update. 1.5 was focused on Guild War, and Heist improvements are in the works.

3 Likes

:scream: Quorra, noooOooOooO! I’ll admit, I’m one of those who took advantage of activating her special in the middle of a team @ the start, so I’ll be sad to see this “bug” taken care of … but, it was a well-deserved fix considering how OP she already is. Besides that … New hero!! Mickey sounds aMAzing & I’m SO excited for Guild War to hit the other servers! :star_struck:

Test it thoroughly, S1ers!!!

Interesting! Have to say, I was really hoping changes would scale depending on our Team Levels rather than through another potential P2W option. I’m anxious to see these changes, nonetheless. Super DUPER happy to see Ads coming back for something. That being said, I hope the whole “well received” issue doesn’t mimic the incident with Ads for Friend Stamina - where it was well-loved but scrapped anyway.

4 Likes

don’t change the quorra ult pls

3 Likes

With most other big updates there were level increases. Will the levels increase for this update for all servers?

1 Like

Not this time. We just did team level increases a couple weeks ago with the 1.4 update.

5 Likes

Can that single server be named where the new features will be tested? Or does it go without saying that it’s server 1?

1 Like

We really appreciate supplying us with update logs on the forums prior to release. This genuinely shows that you care about the community. Can’t wait to use Mickey! :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s written already

1 Like

Oh boy, you still haven’t done anything about the problems with heist!

3 Likes

I meant the “other improvements” not the guild war

2 Likes

Also, does anyone have a problem with trying to complete a round of City Watch since the last update? I’d LOVE to do a City Watch raid, but I don’t think you can get a raid ticket unless if you complete all 15 levels in a day. I’ve only tried it at the regular level—and I get stumped!

2 Likes

Oh good, i think one person accidentally used Jack last week. This should put an end to that.

5 Likes

When is this update
Please tell me soon

2 Likes

@Polaris What are these “retroactive” rewards?

1 Like

For the Diamond Crate Upgrades. If players have already opened a whole lot of Diamond Crates, they’ll get the credit for those past opens.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney