Update 1.5 Patch Notes

So that’s why I’m locked out, I’ve updated iOS but waiting for the other mob.

2 Likes

Thanks, when is guild wars on server 2-8?

1 Like

Count on it being in the next major update unless something goes completely wrong

1 Like

I’m really curious to see the memory shop and diamond crate upgrades too.

War is obviously the big ticket, but those other two could be very helpful! Diamond Crates did need some form of improvement, hopefully this satisfies it.

2 Likes

I even updated to os 12.1 thinking that might help lol

1 Like

Server update scheduled for 18:00 CT.

2 Likes

So are those of us using iPhones and iPads locked out until the update? All we keep getting is the loading screen and a message saying the server will update soon.

Seems to be we’re all stuck out of the game which really sucks cuz we miss the 6pm stamina.

The stamina is available to collect for 2 hours… And it’s the same for every update, you shouldn’t do it until you get the message in game chat about a server update

I’ve been at work all day I thought the update had already gone through lol

Would be cool to have an indicator during heist of how many lives the thief has left without having to defeat her first.

3 Likes

You can count in the Heist chat how many times she’s been spotted vs. how many gems have been stollen to give you an idea. Not exact, and would be nice to have a counter on the screen as well, but it works.

1 Like

Aye man not yet guild wars Mickey mouse and some big fixes

Just kick them from the guild. U can punish them urself. Simple and efficient.

1 Like

It’s not applicable if it is a Hard-level heist.

1 Like

Here’s another bug y’all need to fix: if you trigger Aladdin’s white skill before he falls off the carpet he will stay at carpet level for the remainder of the game, only touching the ground once the round is over. Y’all are doing an amazing job, keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Already updated my iOS and Android devices to the latest version of the game. When will I be able to play it?

1 Like

The update is complete! Thanks for being patient!

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney