Update 1.8.2 Patch Notes

For all we know this will just be a April Fools Joke
Oh wait what am I saying? It wouldn’t be a April Fools Joke!

And Also if Girrafey Josh hears about this update and goes to the forums in one of his next videos let’s see if he will agree with us that this is not a April Fools Joke

2 Likes

Two movies with the hero & villian? Yeah! Now we have a higher chance of Ariel, Aurora, & Simba 2 be added! Thank u @Polaris & Team Perblue!! :grin:

2 Likes

YESS OMG THANK YOU @Polaris THANK U THANK YOU THANK YOU U ARE THE BEST!

1 Like

@Polaris am I reading it correctly that the S14 sign in hero is Moana? Will she still be 3*?

1 Like

Yayyyy :tada::tada::tada: server 18 guild relaxed room thanks you :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

@Polaris Like i requested for the hero icons Can they change to the icons like 9 months ago ?

@Polaris Server 16. Please Add Sally in War shop instead and leave Woody in Heist shop. (Or take out Bogo from it). Besides, War shop is the only shop having 2 heroes available for buying. Shouldnt each shop ultimately have 3 heroes available?

Just wanna get out of the way that I’m extremely, and I mean extremely excited for Herc and Meg—like seriously, I’ve been hoping for Herc since forever and Meg is just an awesome bonus—I noticed that there’s no hero refresh this time? Most people would agree that Yax and Finnick could really use some TLC.

1 Like

Please we need new heroes for the city watch shop! They have been the same for 3 months and are not even very useful characters.

1 Like

I did not see dat coming. So, since Moana is a 3 star hero & she is gonna be the sign-in hero for server 14. So does dat mean we can expect Hercules to be a 2 star or 3 star hero?! :scream:

7 Likes

Oh my goodness! U sir, might be right!

Please, @Polaris. You can say anything you want on April 1 except these 2 words that I’m afraid to hear. :cold_sweat:

( a p r i l f o o l s )

3 Likes

Who puts the “glad” in “gladiator”?

Update 1.8.2!!

1 Like

Hmm Meg… Tia Dalma seems like a strange fit :thinking:

Her other could maybe be Hercules, assuming Hades second is with Meg.

As for Hercules, Mr.I and/or Felix? Amd maybe Hades too…?

Thank you for posting in the Announcement channel with a link! That worked so slick!

@Polaris

3 Likes

Is there any plan for change heroes in Guild crate, city watch.

2 Likes

Excited for this update! But since nick is getting a costume, does that mean we will get stitch’s costume soon?

Meg with sparrow and his barbossa disk :drooling_face:

To soon Belle. Too soon

We need Mulan, Mushu and Rapunzel

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney