Update 1.8.B Patch Notes

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 1.8.B

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 1.8.B Update! This release features NEW chapters, NEW badges, and higher Team Levels to achieve!

New Hero Content Adjustments

Server 5-8 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 105 to 110
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Orange +4 rank
  • Chapter 16: “Unfinished Business” is now available
    • Featured Elite Heroes: Scar, The Queen of Hearts, Elastigirl, Sally, Ralph, Jack Skellington and Nick Wilde

Server 9-12 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 100 to 105
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Orange +3 rank
  • Chapter 15: “Inquiry Line” is now available
    • Featured Elite Heroes: Sally, The Queen of Hearts, Vanellope, Moana, Yax, Elsa and Aladdin

Server 13 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 90 to 95
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Orange +1 rank
  • Chapter 13: “Bottom Line” is now available
    • Featured Elite Heroes: Shank, Elsa, Vanellope, Ursula, Yax, Hades and Jack-Jack

Server 14 Update

• Team Level Cap increased from 80 to 85
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Purple +4 rank
  • Chapter 11: “Power Line” is now available
    • Featured Elite Heroes: Captain Jack Sparrow, Mickey Mouse, Yax, Mike Wazowski, Vanellope, Hades and Elastigirl

Server 16 Update

• Max Guild Level increased from 2 to 3
  • Team Level Cap increased from 75 to 80
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Purple +3 rank
  • Chapter 10: “Park Line” is now available
    • Featured Elite Heroes: Hades, Tia Dalma, Elastigirl, Quorra, Dash, Jack-Jack and Frozone

Server 17 Update

• Max Guild Level increased from 2 to 3
  • Team Level Cap increased from 75 to 80
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Purple+3 rank
  • Chapter 10: “Park Line” is now available
    • Featured Elite Heroes: Buzz Lightyear, Moana, Chief Bogo, Captain Hector Barbossa, Fix-It Felix, Jr., Aladdin and Nick Wilde
8 Likes

We plan to do this update Tuesday, March 19.

3 Likes

Wow, no inflation needs to get the next update and especially mods other updates for Server 2 and that is completely disappointed

Yeah I wish it was THE NEXT UPDATE where there are new heroes in shops, new heroes, new features, new hero refresh, etc. This is sad for those in servers 1-4, especially Server 2 who is being treated like #2 (but worst), because they got no Invasion. I’m from server 1 and I pity those on server 2

5 Likes

Neat,
No info for the next hero in guild crate ?

What server are you in? I dunno if guild crate heroes are different in each server but it was changed just recently from Flynn to Sally

I can’t say I disagree, everybody’s getting stuff, and we’re just left standing here, twiddling our thumbs.

2 Likes

Serv 12, it’s Sally too.

1 Like

Then don’t complain. It’s changed like every 2 months. Be patient

3 Likes

I don’t complain, i just ask " if" somebody know the name of the next hero. Apparently Nobody if that what you said.

So when is server 2 getting an update? Why are we getting bypassed for invasion and a update? What’s going on?

6 Likes

@Polaris no cap increase for 2-4? Also, any shop change?

6 Likes

Woooow! New chapters!!! New badges!!! And even Higher Team level to achieve!!! That’s sound amazing!!! I can’t wait!!!

3 Likes

Why are we being upped again last one was what 4 weeks ago

3 Likes

Is this leading towards a server merge?

1 Like

Wow… i remember at the end of 2018 a topic in which you said “updates will slow down a little bit in 2019”… and instead they are coming even faster…

13 Likes

Dude the max cap is 110 for server 1 and 2 and server 1 has everything up to date.

1 Like

Didn’t know server 2 was already at 110. 3-4 are not.

Edit: just checked. Server 2 is not at 110

3 Likes

I’m on server 2 our max level is 105.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney