Update 1.8.B Patch Notes

Yeah server 4 here. What’s your deal? Are we being left behind for a reason? A merger? Honesty would help with loyalty.

1 Like

Only thing I can think of is merging servers

1 Like

Seems you forgot to mention Server 2 anywhere. So we’re skipped on Invasion, skipped on a level cap increase, what is possibly next? No ETA? No side comments even? Some communication to your Servers feeling completely disregarded would be a considerate and professional move. Please explain some of this madness.

9 Likes

Sooooo are servers 2-4 being neglected or was there a typo?

4 Likes

Some communication with Servers 1-4 would be greatly appreciated.

8 Likes

Second time server 2 has been completely left out - are you trying to tell us something @Polaris?

7 Likes

Lol, I like how people keep saying “server 2 was left out”

Left out of testing? They always test on A few servers. There are more than 10 other servers that also aren’t testing it. You aren’t left out. Did hear about the few issues that were found after the test started on sever 3? Testing is a good thing

1 Like

@Polaris so server 2 shafted again? But hey you’re broadening the range of people being skipped over so it’s ok now RIGHT?! :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Well, really hoping it´s just a typo for server 2-4, otherwise, give us some great news like a server merge mentioned by some above.

2 Likes

@Polaris I’m super confused here. 2-4 are not getting a level cap why ?

2 Likes

lol, and what about the cap part? Read please.

2 Likes

You seem to be missing the point @Meatsqueezer. They have had 2-8 on the same cycle of testing and releases. Now they put new content on 3, then announce level cap increase for 5-8. They have provided NO detail on why this is happening.

Are they planning on rolling out invasion to 2 and 4 hence no level increase? We can only speculate and feel left out because there has been zero transparency from our community manager @Polaris which is all we want.

4 Likes

This is blindly oblivious to why people are talking about this on the patch notes and not the post about invasion coming to 3. Servers 5-17 are all getting level cap, promotion level, and campaign increases. Server 3 just got Invasion. Server 1 is still fresh with Invasion. Servers 2 and 4 are stale. I’d also like to point out how servers 2-8 were almost always updated together. Why are you so salty about this? Let me guess, you’re on 3?

4 Likes

Why not update everything once the invasion starts rolling?

The lack of level cap update on server 2-4 makes zero sense… is it that hard to type a quick message as to why? Probably is as there is no good reason…

@Polaris we’re still waiting for some type of explanation behind these sudden random moves and the leaving people behind business.

1 Like

Unfortunately I doubt we’re gonna hear from @Polaris until tomorrow mid morning. He hasn’t been on the forums for the past 4 hrs and probably left all his stuff at work and isn’t even thinking about this.

1 Like

So much for slowing down updates.

3 Likes

I totally agree with you

OMG another level raise… and badge…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney