Update 1.8.B Patch Notes

I thought the next upgrade would be at the end of March… haizzz

Why pb got to hate on us? Give server 2 some love! No wonder I’m a damn puddle…yall burning a hole in my wallet and my soul

4 Likes

Not a fan of no update. Also not a fan to think of a server merge…no thanks. Been waiting on invasion for awhile on server 2… there’s no reason to not give us an update. We aren’t bugged, our power in top 5 guilds is comparable to server 1…we’re thriving, let us thrive. Why slow down? If we’re your new test subjects, dont leave us in the dark.

3 Likes

Does server 2-4 already have chapter 16?

Nope. Not available to us.

I guess server 3 is the only one not getting a cap increase but that’s ok! We got invasion :slight_smile:

Just wondering when server 16 is going to be able to gain access to all the hero’s?

@polaris where does the phrase “slowing down” fit in this update? my server will lose more players when this rolls :frowning:

3 Likes

Maybe its bec serv 5-8 hit a quota players with 105 since last update…
Thats why PB speed up the lvl cap increase in this server, so f2p & p2w players will have a gap in arena… many players with 105 is still stuck wiht plat 4-2…

Im a f2p player and enjoying the perks of having 1st place in challenger… havnt contribute a single dime to PB yet having the 500 diamond/day… and after this update, i bet ill be kick in challenger bec many players in our srver can get 110 on the 1st day update…

1 Like

Why no increase on Server 3 (Or 2 and 4)?
@Polaris? @Polaris? @Polaris???

1 Like

I think there’s an echo in this thread XD

skipping 2-4 currently makes no sense and needs some kind of reason given or people will (and are) getting annoyed

5 Likes

And its just 12 or 13days since last update hahahaha

We still have 10-12 cap increase base on district we have on the map…

Not a fan of a server merge lol 12 is dying why should we be stuck on a dying server?

You would want to merge with a server that is likely OP over your current server? Our top guys are at 1.89 mil TP, our top guild power is 69.53 mil TP. Idk what 12 looks like, but I’m sure it’s not that. Server 1 sits at 2.15 mil TP, but top guild has 67.01 mil TP. It would be interesting to see how the merge would exactly go over… especially since server 1 has invasion, and server 2 doesn’t. That means more people on server 1 would have better modded chars than server 2…if we ever get them. So, no, I’m not a fan with first 5 servers being merged together. If 12 is having a tough time, it should be merged with 11, or whatever the equivalent is. I’m just saying, server 2 gets left out for once for no particular reason. I’d just like an explanation shrugs.

1 Like

Nobody in s1 want merge, there is enough players.

I admit that I am not happy that this cap increase has come so quickly. The last one was only about 4-5 weeks ago? Normally they are 8 weeks or so?

Come on :frowning:

1 Like

Hey @Polaris, you forgot to mention for servers 16,17 the 6th star. Is it expected to come in this patch or in a later one?

I’m guessing rather than Polaris “forgetting” to mention it, it’s more the fact that it isn’t happening in this update :joy::joy:

I feel ya…im on server 2

This thread is too funny.

Servers 2-4: “OMG!! WHY NO LEVEL CAP RAISE FOR 2-4?!!”

Servers 5-8: “OMG!! ANOTHER LEVEL CAP RAISE?!! SLOW DOWN!”

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney