Update 1.8 Patch Notes

It’s a great patch! A lot to get excited about but also really happy we have a farmable hero in the mix (QoH), thanks PB!

3 Likes

Sorry! :flushed:

Thank you!

7 Likes

Emitz, not cool having same disk avatar as Polaris :joy::joy:

8 Likes

He literally had no choice in this lol

1 Like

I wonder if everyone is getting excited while I write this thinking I am Polaris :thinking:

Edit: Maybe an edit to keep the hype ?:thinking:

4 Likes

Wish I could use the same one as my avatar in the game…

2 Likes

This is the first update in a long time where there weren’t so many complaints before it came out! Tell google to hurry up. If Apple beat them to the punch something is wrong lol

3 Likes

It’s true! There’s a whole topic on this lol

I hate my avatar lol :joy::rofl:

3 Likes

download

6 Likes

Me too! And I want to change my name to my ingame name too!
@Polaris any news???

It’s a bittersweet day…
I’m excited like many for great changes and improvements (Big ups to PB team!), but agonizing about more be seemingly hopeless grinding and adding three new characters to develop when I don’t have more than 20 full enhance and 6star. Disks are another animal entirely.

Right when I think I’m making progress and feeling I’m taking two steps forward, another update comes out too soon and I’m feeling I’ve been pushed back three steps.

Still excited, though.

Again, congrats to PB and the big spender players.

1 Like

it will happen. when it happens. calm downnnn everyone. you’re like kids in the backseat asking ARE WE THERE YET? ARE WE THERE YET? every 4 minutes. calm downnnnnn

29 Likes

That’s true I was on the brink of quitting after last update joined the boycott for a good while before caving. Now I’m glad I hung in there and feel a little better about spending money to support per blue… In fact I just bought that stamina deal x2 a few min ago :+1:

1 Like

You already use that before. Don’t you have new ones?

2 Likes

Hahaha! That’s so accurate!

That one is so perfect though!

9 Likes

It’s a game aimed towards kids…we can consider the forums the back seat . There you have it

Except you all seem just as excited as us. :joy:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney