Update 1.8 Patch Notes

lol aimed for kids? I think 95% of people playing this game are adults

7 Likes

That’s not the point! Lol

2 Likes

There ain’t nothing wrong with a bit of excitement and hype

2 Likes

So any last minute guesses for new Friendship Campains? I’m kinda hoping for Jack Skellington/Queen of Hearts because A) He could mistake her for being in charge of Valentines Day, and B) He could take “OFF WITH THEIR HEAD!” to a whole new level.

3 Likes

Hey @Polaris while you’re here though, can you tell us if most servers are getting Fartify the network this weekend?

2 Likes

Its scar/qoh and hades/qoh

Death Paddle and Hedge-mony

Alice And Moana? Alice And Mad Hatter For Sure Mad Hatter And Mickey? After that idk

I’m pretty sure is a Yes.

1 Like

I’m honestly not that excited for the new heroes (simply because I haven’t watched Alice in Wonderland— or I don’t remember watching it). I’m honestly more excited for the QoL improvements!

Contests happen on a pretty regular schedule…

10 Likes

@Polaris will the snow go away in this update?

2 Likes

Ha… Fartify… funny typo

1 Like

Wish Cheshire Cat was coming with this tro.

4 Likes

Hope not, fortify the network is the worst contest by a long way… About time we had a “clear the infected districts” contest

7 Likes

Do you know how long the update itself is supposed to take roughly?

Well, it sounds like a good idea, but the players who regularly clear out infected areas will be a severe disadvantage, because the infections take a several days to amount to anything significant.

I don’t know why they add skins chips to fortify the network quest !
Pls make a better way to get skin chips

The server update should be the standard length, though our QA pass may take a little longer than usual. 1.8 is making changes to a large number of different parts of the game, and we’ll want to check everything quick before we open it back up to the players.

6 Likes

And why you made alice so underpowered.
She is the main character in game and I love her so much ! Her skill set is so lazy

3 Likes

And how long is the standard time?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney