Update 1.8 Patch Notes

I think a good deterrent would be those people in P1 that would have an absolute field day with challengers dropping defense lol. Imagine everyone in P1 and challenger getting 500 tokens a day.

3 Likes

That was a typo - Queen of Hearts will be in Elite Chapter 14.

6 Likes

Who are their friendships

2 Likes

Badge auto crafting! Yesss

3 Likes

Alice in Wonderland in my birth month, I’m hyped! :smiley:

2 Likes

When is the plan for the update to drop? @Polaris

9 Likes

Sorry bit I got CHILLS when you mentuoned the new costumes!!! Cannot wait to see what they are! Thhank you @Polaris and Perblue!!

5 Likes

Also @Polaris I really appreciate all the work being done on the game on your part, and the part of your team as well! I’m sorry you have to put up with so many negative or insulting people sometimes, but know that the sometimes silent many outweigh the loud few :slight_smile: :heart:

Normally I don’t speak up like this so blatantly, but I’ve seen a lot of hidden rude comments by others and I don’t think that’s right… plus I meant to send this as a private message but didn’t see how :sweat_smile: so long as it’s out there I guess lol

7 Likes

Amazing patch, well worth the wait! Thank you!

Curious if this means we’ll be able to see the rank beyond our server’s limit. :thinking:

3 Likes

I…have never been this excited for an update…am I ok? am i dying?

:dizzy_face:

7 Likes

Ditto David woo_hoo yee

2 Likes

Phenomenal update. Looking forward to the new heist mechanics. Lots of strategic oppurtunity for these willing to really sink their teeth into. Also love the scaling rewards. Should it have been in since day 1? Perhaps, but better late than never.

New heroes seem interesting although I am a touch annoyed that two purples are simply more max HP passives, especially since this is present in two existing heroes already in Sally and Mr. I. Skill sets seem a touch shallow but interesting nevertheless.

Hiro was nowhere on my radar as far as refreshes go but I do enjoy some more love being thrown his way. Looks to be an incredibly obnoxious hero now with lots of potential. Bogo looks like he got the best of the minor refreshes. Bogo was in my opinion a good state as is. He might be a bit overtuned after this patch now but time will tell.

Love the legendary rewards upon promotion. I don’t know if it will completely solve the problems surrounding Legendary Wars but it is a step in the right direction.

All in all lots of QoL and lots of what players were looking for. Kudos PB! Knocked this one right out of the park in my opinion. All that’s missing now is a release date.

10 Likes

Wow, this is going to be an amazing update!

Only thing, no increase in drop rate? That’s a pity!

2 Likes

Lo que más me gustó de esto es que le dieran un empujon a Hiro, ya estaba a punto de entrar al almacén de recuerdos en mi sección de héroes :’)

2 Likes

@Polaris tell the team thank you for these QoL updates I’m really excited for them and for No Cap Raise for servers 2-8. Is there a limit to the number of posts in the Guild War chat before they start deleting?

3 Likes

This was definitely win as far as updates go. I am excited for the QoL improvements. I would personally like for a slider bar when doing badge enhancements. Sitting there holding down each badge is annoying.

I am disappointed that we are raising level and badge caps already, I figured I would have at LEAST another month before raising the caps again. If the point of raising skill/ XP costs wasn’t to help slow the progression of cap increases then what was it really for? I was only able to work on what will be 2 extra toons (skill wise) after re-maxing my toons.
On top of that flooding the market with $5 deals for badges that everyone needs is only increasing the gap between pay to play and free to play members.

Now that we are getting much needed QoL improvements, I would very much hope and like to see a decreased progression rate on caps and increased drop rates so we can start enjoying the best part of the game… Using all these awesoming new toons you are introducing

4 Likes

Please tell me that Merida’s costume is her “WiFi Ralph” attire XD

5 Likes

Excellent, excellent update. A lot of these changes have addressed bugbears even from the DS days, so great job. Thanks! I can’t see anything in there I disagree with or consider unworthy, and all the changes to heist etc. seem well thought out. :smiley:

One Q: will the improved challenge rewards be retroactive?

2 Likes

Does this mean after you enter the lobby, or after you actually start the heist? The issue we had was her stealing initially the second we entered the heist from waiting in the lobby for a few minutes

3 Likes

When will this be released? Ty

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney